Author Topic: I Am Canukers Wife and I don't play UO  (Read 5666 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: I Am Canukers Wife and I don't play UO
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2014, 05:43:33 PM »
...She always liked TM's teaparty cooling tower catastrophe and the dole .gif.  

I guess I better not dust off the one that started it all for me.  Think of Yoko running in a skimpy red dress.  Perrrrrfect!  But hey, I'm a dirty old man.

The towers are getting old, I need to go through my collection of gifs to find something else.  Might dust off some of my old ones that aren't breast-related.  :(
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 05:46:29 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline ximan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ximan has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2014, 09:59:25 PM »
...She always liked TM's teaparty cooling tower catastrophe and the dole .gif.  

I guess I better not dust off the one that started it all for me.  Think of Yoko running in a skimpy red dress.  Perrrrrfect!  But hey, I'm a dirty old man.

The towers are getting old, I need to go through my collection of gifs to find something else.  Might dust off some of my old ones that aren't breast-related.  :(
I'm all for breasts, don't run a G rated site on account of me, lolz.  It's just funny to note how segregated my viewing habits are these days vs. more carefree (kid free) days!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2014, 10:07:45 PM »
We tacked more PG some time ago just because there are kids who still play the game and people who try and use the site at work. 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Lady CanukerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Lady Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2014, 09:08:00 AM »
Thanks everyone if things ever go less pg I'll probably change the avie until then as long as TM is ok with the one I've got it's the one I'll keep

Tags: