Scripting Resources & Utilities > SUO Launcher

SUO Launcher

<< < (2/25) > >>

Tidus:
Totally understand.  Right now i only use EUO with my client.exe so it isn't a big deal that i would use a shard chooser.

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Tidus on March 02, 2015, 11:54:57 AM ---Totally understand.  Right now i only use EUO with my client.exe so it isn't a big deal that i would use a shard chooser.

--- End quote ---

I'm still trying to think of a way to do what you suggest while keeping my idea of taking over the world in tact.  :)

TrailMyx:
This is kinda cool, I used the launcher to run a client on Alexandria and your shard simultaneously. :)

Tidus:
Maybe only offer the client decryption for those who actually own a shard and not to the general public. Those who register with you to have their log-in information automatically in the shard chooser.

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Tidus on March 02, 2015, 12:09:47 PM ---Maybe only offer the client decryption for those who actually own a shard and not to the general public. Those who register with you to have their log-in information automatically in the shard chooser.

--- End quote ---

I was actually working on the saving of login information associated with each shard.  I always forget that stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version