SUO Launcher - Feedback

(1/19) > >>

TrailMyx:
placeholder 1

TrailMyx:
Placeholder 2

TrailMyx:
@Trixta:

Here's a version that shows a dropdown of all clients the programs knows about.  It still only selects the first one, but at least you can tell if all your client sources are being found or if there are ones I don't know how to search for....

TrailMyx:
It should be possible to override everything and add a custom path.  Should probably do that anyhow...  I just need to write the code to associate a specific location of the client with a particular shard.  Not a big deal really.

TrailMyx:
BTW, these are the registry keys I'm presently processing:

--- Code: ---Registry.LocalMachine.OpenSubKey("SOFTWARE").OpenSubKey("EA GAMES").OpenSubKey("Ultima Online Samurai Empire");
Registry.LocalMachine.OpenSubKey("SOFTWARE").OpenSubKey("Origin Worlds Online").OpenSubKey("Ultima Online").OpenSubKey(@"1.0");
Registry.LocalMachine.OpenSubKey("SOFTWARE").OpenSubKey("Electronic Arts").OpenSubKey("EA Games").OpenSubKey("Ultima Online Classic");
Registry.LocalMachine.OpenSubKey("SOFTWARE").OpenSubKey("Wow6432Node").OpenSubKey("Electronic Arts").OpenSubKey("EA Games").OpenSubKey("Ultima Online Classic");

--- End code ---

FYI

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version