Scripting Resources & Utilities > SUO Launcher

SUO Launcher - Feedback

<< < (5/19) > >>

gimlet:
No first time I had time to try it!

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: gimlet on March 07, 2015, 09:34:49 AM ---No first time I had time to try it!

--- End quote ---

Well hopefully the suggestions from Crisis will help.  I remember having an issue similar on my Win2003 server VM, and I *can't* remember how I fixed it.  I think it was admin rights, but I can't be sure because I was in the middle of a flurry of testing.  That was also before breaking out my notebook (paper one) to take notes as I think of things to add/test.

TrailMyx:
Gawd, now rejected by Amazon affiliates.  WTF?  Ok, I had to add a link to the main page of the site and hopefully that will be enough to make them reconsider.   I thought that cat was in the bag...

Crome969:
Additional Notice : Qihoo full Security counts it as malware. You have to allow it then.

It works great so far, the ads are a bit annoying but its fine for me else all works flawless...

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Crome969 on March 08, 2015, 03:10:43 AM ---It works great so far, the ads are a bit annoying but its fine for me else all works flawless...

--- End quote ---

Yes they are, aren't they.... :)

Seriously, the Amazon links may have to go away as they are being buttheads.  I'll pull the chitika ads because they sucks.  I'll figure out how to work in the 200x200 google ads though.  I love those ads because they are VERY good contextual ads that target your favorite things.  I acually love clicking them because they are interesting for me much of the time.  (example of the 2nd google ad at the bottom of this site)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version