Scripting Resources & Utilities > SUO Launcher

SUO Launcher - Feedback

<< < (2/19) > >>

Trixta:
Aye,

This particular client Is on my desktop. Had to throw it there one day and never moved it back haha.

Is it impossible to make the Header area editable ?
We can edit the other areas, I.E. shard name, shard address etc.

This is not likely a common issue, since I play a billion free servers with custom content and keep different folders with uo in them :P
Most folks will only have a few folders and typically do not edit their registry like me :P   :D  :D

P.S.  that version works, and is editable  (:

TrailMyx:
It's relatively easy.  I already started work on it.  Your issue is pretty common actually, so that's why it's kinda nice to let a few other people test to try and figure out how to make it work well with the greatest number of people.

This program is well suited for you if you play a bunch of servers.  Already I find it nice to bounce between my 2 OSI accounts, 3 Alexandra accounts and 1 RebirthUO account.

When you say "works" you can't mean it runs your client from your desktop?  That would be magic right as it's presently coded.  ;)

Trixta:

--- Quote from: TrailMyx on March 06, 2015, 01:01:32 PM ---It's relatively easy.  I already started work on it.  Your issue is pretty common actually, so that's why it's kinda nice to let a few other people test to try and figure out how to make it work well with the greatest number of people.

This program is well suited for you if you play a bunch of servers.  Already I find it nice to bounce between my 2 OSI accounts, 3 Alexandra accounts and 1 RebirthUO account.

When you say "works" you can't mean it runs your client from your desktop?  That would be magic right as it's presently coded.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Correct, I should have said that the header is editable, I have not tested the launch yet, I had to pick up my daughter from the dentist :P
I am sure I'll have to play with my registry, and or path the client via the editable launcher. 

Unless you are saying I cannot edit it even though it allows me to type into it? LOL

TrailMyx:
It'll still try and launch from the first directory it finds regardless of your hand-entry.  I'll see if I can bring better functionality out tonight sometime.

Trixta:
No worries,

I tried to copy paste and also hand key into that header,(while it does allow me to edit the header now) it does not allow me to save it or launch by manually doing it :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version