Ultima Online Bug Discussion > General Discussion

Changing Z-axis

<< < (2/4) > >>

12TimesOver:
I remember doing something like this a while back. It had to do with a craftable item that you could drop on the ground then teleport onto. I just can't remember what it was but I definitely tested something with success. I recall even being able to drop a second stack while on top of the first one and teleport to that as well. At some point I was too far from the ground to place another stack so it wasn't indefinite.

Does that ring any bells for anyone else?

X

Endless Night:

--- Quote from: 12TimesOver on April 23, 2015, 05:24:01 AM ---I remember doing something like this a while back. It had to do with a craftable item that you could drop on the ground then teleport onto. I just can't remember what it was but I definitely tested something with success. I recall even being able to drop a second stack while on top of the first one and teleport to that as well. At some point I was too far from the ground to place another stack so it wasn't indefinite.

Does that ring any bells for anyone else?

X

--- End quote ---

Yes that was it... but what was crafted....

12TimesOver:
I'm picturing a small table, not sure if I'm just making that up though.

The Ghost:
wasn't stack of bottle to be able to target ppl in their house.

dxrom:
Some free servers that had "emotes" had the emote [e puke which would temporarily drop what looked like dirt or horse dung as vomit on the ground that you could walk on top of and it'd act as a ground. Not sure there are many items on official servers that do this anymore though outside of Gozas. I remember a lot of items USED to, and before the efield trick were how you would have to access castle/keep roofs. Items like pillows/cushions recovered from ship wrecks, footstools were popular (and really their only practical use), wooden benches, cloth. Off the top of my head I can say with some certainty that house teleporters (vet reward) will raise you 1 tile when stood upon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version