http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52607

gimlet:
hmmm - not good!

TrailMyx:
It's ok, he goes through these phases. 

Crisis:
That would suck, I don't know enough to use stealth lol

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Crisis on November 29, 2015, 04:24:38 PM ---That would suck, I don't know enough to use stealth lol

--- End quote ---

I suppose we can be lucky that Stealth exists and really doesn't suffer as much from patching issues.  I guess my recent decision to learn Delphi was prophetic.  ;)

It seems like Cheffe goes through this every couple years or so.  It's easy to start feeling under-appreciated for running places like this.  I do it just because I like the community and love the game of UO.  He really needs to feel comfortable with other people in the developers community and pass the torch to someone else.  Crome, Ximan, Boydon, etc would be more than worthy to pick up the torch and continue forward.  Unfortunately Cheffe never seems to have felt comfortable sharing the responsibility with someone else that I'm aware of.  Perhaps CEO and Ximan had access, but it was never clear how much access they had.

Heck, it would be fun to get my hands on his EUO parser and try to make Stealth talk something similar.  My parser was pretty close, but I never quite got the subtle differences of the parser as Cheffe made changes from 1.42 to 1.5.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version