Ultima Online Bug Discussion > General Discussion

goodbye to EUO!!!!!!!!!

<< < (2/5) > >>

gruntman:
based on some past patch comments I do believe CEO does have access..... I agree with TM Cheffe does go through times like this

TrailMyx:
Well there was no discussion in the Council of Elders regarding this.  Actually there really wasn't much participation recently at all (myself included).  It's sad too because that whole thing was brought on by Cheffe seeming like he wanted to engage the community once again.  Frankly I don't ever see Cheffe relinquishing core control over EasyUO.  I asked a pointed question about the internals of EasyUO and he got pretty defensive.  So I doubt that'll ever happen.  It's amazing how he swings from extreme to extreme.  I dunno, I just don't have the energy for it anymore.  I guess I'll really have to force myself to start re-making all my UO automation functions in Stealth.

Crisis:
Or....or....or.....you could work on the scriptuo client again!  8)

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Crisis on November 29, 2015, 07:02:04 PM ---Or....or....or.....you could work on the scriptuo client again!  8)

--- End quote ---

Lol, no way!  I just don't have Cheffe's skills in that regard.

Crome969:

--- Quote from: Crisis on November 29, 2015, 07:02:04 PM ---Or....or....or.....you could work on the scriptuo client again!  8)

--- End quote ---
I keep TM busy on Rebirth, when should he work on that?  8) 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version