Ultima Online Bug Discussion > General Discussion

Memory leak

<< < (2/3) > >>

gruntman:
Should I post it after? So that you can look at it and maybe tip me off as to what i need to look at? I have some basic abilities and would love to add more...... I want to be a Jedi!

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: gruntman on May 27, 2016, 08:25:35 PM ---Should I post it after? So that you can look at it and maybe tip me off as to what i need to look at? I have some basic abilities and would love to add more...... I want to be a Jedi!

--- End quote ---

Na, just see if it grows a bunch.  If so, then the leak is due to the script itself.  If it doesn't grow, then the problem is deeper in EUO somewhere.

gruntman:
I assume by grow you mean gets longer?(scroll and scroll and scroll) I never used this feature before...lol

gruntman:
Well by removing the menu aspect of the script I seemed to have decreased the time it takes to run me out of memory....hardcore run is in order...I did leave the timer part of the menu active just for ease of seeing how long it runs before....DOOM OOM error

Crome969:
EasyUO is written in Delphi and delphi has no support of a Garbagecollector. Depending how the datamanagement is solved it can be, that most script data is kept on memory until you restart easyuo.
That ofc means that you can go out of memory the more you script, because the non required data is not flushed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version