Gemviper:
Yes, and it doesn't work.

--- Code: ---set %npc CUXIK ;smith NPC
Exevent Popup %npc
    while #contid <> N/A
wait 1
halt ;just testing

--- End code ---

As soon as you are out of range, 18 tiles or so, you don't get the popup menu. Is this a joke thread or?(I don't use Razor)

gimlet:
It is real in razor.

12TimesOver:

--- Quote from: Gemviper on October 31, 2016, 11:57:41 AM ---Yes, and it doesn't work.

Exevent Popup %npc
    while #contid <> N/A
wait 1
halt ;just testing

--- End code ---

As soon as you are out of range, 18 tiles or so, you don't get the popup menu. Is this a joke thread or?(I don't use Razor)

--- End quote ---

Gem, I specifically said it's with a Razor macro. Is this a joke reply or? ;)

X

Tidus:

--- Quote from: 12TimesOver on October 31, 2016, 01:55:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gemviper on October 31, 2016, 11:57:41 AM ---Yes, and it doesn't work.

Exevent Popup %npc
    while #contid <> N/A
wait 1
halt ;just testing

--- End code ---

--- End quote ---

Gem, I specifically said it's with a Razor macro. Is this a joke reply or? ;)

X

--- End quote ---

If you can do it with razor, could you theoretically do it with Stealth?

Gemviper:
I wasn't being cynical, I did check the date to make sure it wasn't April 1st. I know you said Razor but I don't use Razor and did try it in EUO, where it didn't work. I don't see why it would work with one program and not another, how is Razor able to "contact" the NPC from beyond range but EUO isn't? Just curious.

In Luna, upstairs, there is a corner next to the rooms where if you stand there for an hour you will count dozens and dozens of accounts logging in and out on that one tile. If bod collecting from range is possible it would be a good idea to do that, not stand on that one tile.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version