Ultima Online Fan Board > General UO Chat

Publish 97 pet training boot camp

<< < (3/3)

The Ghost:
I train my Cue at Turtle champ. Lvl 1 have hight lvl monster.   Got all my skill from GM to 120. Wres,anat,tact, healing,disco, parry.    This a good place for Disco, lot target.   Tokono champ have low lvl monster.

Biza:
I would agree to that on everything up to 100, but in order to safely afk discord up to 120 i chose Tokuno, Hiryus give excellent gains and you can plop your pet on a boat and safely afk his skill to 120. everything else seems to take an eternity and you have to pay attention to details. Did you go to 120 at the turtle spawn?

The Ghost:
Ok  I don't do the champs.  I have a rail system that walk my stealth tamer around and Cue disco monster around him.   Not sure how you AFK disco on a boat because event if I hide  my pet, the disco don't run out.   The only way I find is to kill all my target.   If you have a better way, I'm all ears.  :laugh:

Biza:
A lot of this information is outdated. I will be updating it after pub 100

Piller:
here it is!!! this was the post I was hopeing to help on and expand on with my lazy afk pet training style. Just replied so i dint lose it again I will be putting stuff here soon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version