Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Script Debug

Medusa eggs clicking the hole after targeting the snake

(1/5) > >>

sumsum:
Hi!

I stuck on this script I'm working on. It uses a lot of different clicks due to the way you have to get eggs. Heres the part I'm stuck on.

This clicks the flute in backpack, then clicks the snake, NOW where Im stuck is getting it to click the nearest hole. Please help! thanks

finditem RGP c
if #FINDCNT > 0
{
 set #lobjectid #findid
 event macro 17 ;this clicks the flute
wait 1s
event macro 55 0 ;this clicks the snake
wait 1s
FINDITEM PBN G_4 ;this is where I'm stuck. it wont click the ground.
if #findCnt > 0
{
 set #lobjectid PBN
   event macro 17 0
  halt
}

The Ghost:
You can't scan for the hole. this is were you haven't see a fully auto script  for Meduca.    The only way to be full auto  is to use stealth.     
Two Option, target hole first or target hole last by hand.    Not the answer you wanted by that the reality.

BobOzarius:
That isn't true at all. Full auto egg gathering has been written. And it's way more simple than you believe. It's been written for stealth dexers and mages. 100% automated. The problem is clicking the holes. You two aren't thinking outside the box. The holes can be found with finditem, but targeting them isn't possible. You have to come up with a solution to that. It's easier than you believe. There are a few situations where things don't work as intended, and other solutions are needed.

sumsum:
you can target the hole and walk to it.....I can also target it as last object but when i use it, it pops the hole and snakes comes after me...Just looking to target it with out that. I'm sure it can be done.

BobOzarius:
If you're targeting it as lobject, I'm not sure you're doing it correctly. I just looked at the code for my automated mage version, and it requires you to use your flute, click a snake, then target the hole...?  Is that what you're doing?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version