Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Script Debug

Menu Designer

<< < (3/6) > >>

JFSF:
To start I have both the EasyUO 1.4 verison and the Menu Designer in the same foder on my desktop. I run EUO as Admin and get the pop up that the folling paths are invalid: scr, lib, tmp,exe, dat Please go to Tools-Options-Path and correct them or scripts might break. I hit ok. I try to open menu designer through easy uo and only get a few symbols in the script area. I hit play and nothing happens. Ive also tried to open the menu designer by itself and its asking me to install it. The setup menu has modify/repair/remove as options. Ive tried to install in a few times and can never get past this stage. Im thinking that its not installing maybe the problem but Im at a lost with things to try now. Hopefully one of you guys can see what im doing wrong

Crisis:
First, is it showing the code on EUO 1.42? If it does, then copy and paste into a current EUO. Then you have to call the sub for it to play. If it is not showing in the old EUO 1.42, I am not sure what you are doing. Once you have it set up how you want on menu designer, you have to click on 1.42 and it should appear on that. Make sure that you open 1.42 before the menu designer, at least that is how it is working for me. Make sure they are both set up to run as admin. I am running win 10 and am having no issues getting it to work right now.

JFSF:
Crisis do you have TV by chance?

JFSF:

The Ghost:
Try this.  Close all easy UO   only load easy 1.4 and them the designer.    Are you on Win 7 or Win 10

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version