Author Topic: Hosebomber - The long awaited return.  (Read 2108 times)

Offline HosebomberTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hosebomber has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hosebomber - The long awaited return.
« on: May 28, 2018, 07:56:23 AM »
I'm Hosebomber. If you've seen me it game, I've either been standing there endlessly for hours (most likely write/debugging a new script) or chasing you down at a spawn or some other randoms PvP event.

I played from beta until roughly 2005 when the wife and I got lured to that one massive AAA Game whose name shall not be mentioned. We played UO off and on from 2005 until about 2008 - mostly writing scripts for EUO (you'll even find a few of mine in the PSL on the old boards) but then we finally threw in the towel for good and went looking for a more modern, pretty UO. We tried Darkfall, we tried Mortal Online, we played Rust and Ark, Aion and FFXIV and God only knows how many other games searching for UO 2.0. 10 years later we had nearly given up on gaming because we were way too busy with real life, but then EJ comes out and an email shows up in our inboxes luring us back to the dark side. Who needs to adults anyway?

I'm here on ScriptUO because I'm a scripter. EasyUo brought life back to the game for me when it was quickly losing it's player base back in those days. While I have lost many of my old private scripts there are still 10 or 11 posted on the EasyUO forums and a few floating around on nearly every other UO scripting site. Apparently, these days, this is where all the action is and so here I am.

Hope to share my current work with you all in the near future!

Hose

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hosebomber - The long awaited return.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 08:11:07 AM »
Whats up Hose. Glad your wife pointed you this way man. ScriptUO is amazing and welcome to the family

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 08:44:45 AM »
The famous Hosebomber.

Welcome to SUO, Glad to see you around.  In 10 years lot of change in the game and but the base of script remember the same.   

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 09:04:49 AM »
Thanks for your introduction - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2018, 11:28:43 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline freddy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2018, 02:36:33 PM »
I got the email too. It is the only reason I came back to the game. As much as I try, I can never seem to quit this game for good.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2018, 04:26:40 PM »
welcome back to uo and scriptuo.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: