Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Script Debug

Need help with optimization, LPC, spell timers, and FC/FCR/LMC calcs of dual bot

<< < (4/5) > >>

TrailMyx:
freddy is why we're all here in this business.  He ran WinUO.com and I was brought on by his GMOD at the time, Cerveza.  So even though he's a young pup, he's the Godfather.  lol

Endless Night:

--- Quote from: TrailMyx on August 19, 2019, 07:02:58 AM ---freddy is why we're all here in this business.  He ran WinUO.com and I was brought on by his GMOD at the time, Cerveza.  So even though he's a young pup, he's the Godfather.  lol

--- End quote ---

winuo.com   ...  now i feel old....  time sure flys

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Endless Night on August 19, 2019, 09:23:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: TrailMyx on August 19, 2019, 07:02:58 AM ---freddy is why we're all here in this business.  He ran WinUO.com and I was brought on by his GMOD at the time, Cerveza.  So even though he's a young pup, he's the Godfather.  lol

--- End quote ---

winuo.com   ...  now i feel old....  time sure flys

--- End quote ---

Shush!  It's almost time for the early-bird special and I'll be late for shufflepuck if I miss it!  :P

zaan:
Hehehehehe .... We'll I'm sure glad you folks started all this. So much knowledge! I'm having a blast learning.

What do you think of this chat bridge? https://github.com/jphein/duo

freddy:
I was 16/17 when winuo was a thing, then coders, then winuo, and finally scriptuo. i'm 30 now. time really does fly lol

edit: I can't believe how old UO is, also, the scripting community beyond EUO is what kept me in the game. Lots of smart people made a lot of awesome scripts that weren't allowed on easyuo and having a site devoted to that really brought some amazing scripts together. Trailmyx and cerveza's heartwood quester was a game changer. It really seemed like the wild west of scripting back when winuo/uocoders/scriptuo first started out. It was a lot of fun, and the best part was besides the beef between myself and the owner of coders, everyone got a long and just wanted to help out and create cool scripts with friends.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version