Author Topic: A UO LOVER!  (Read 696 times)

Offline Honey2710!!Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Honey2710!! has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
A UO LOVER!
« on: May 11, 2022, 07:40:10 AM »
hi my names vinnie
i first started playing uo back with my dad i think it was 1999 maybe abit earlier i took a break from the game for afew years ive played afew games but i always fine myself coming back to uo it was in my eyes the best game i have ever played i love the fact you can pretty much do anythink! design your house farm resources,do quests,events,champ spawns,this game offers so much to do never get tired anc can play for hours if not days!! the time just flyies by.

i have just had a baby boy this year and when hes old enough i plan on getting him into ultima online aswell love a farther and son.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 07:49:16 AM by Honey2710!! »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: A UO LOVER!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2022, 11:34:17 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Online gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: A UO LOVER!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2022, 07:53:06 PM »
WELCOME!

Tags: