Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 615 times)

Offline spazzdezignzTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • spazzdezignz has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New Member Intro
« on: May 18, 2022, 10:01:34 PM »
Hello! I'm Spazz, and as my name suggests, I am in fact a spaz. I played UO about a decade ago with my parents, and quit due to some IRL situations. I missed the game greatly and was finally able to return after retrieving our old accounts! I started off my new UO journey by attempting to go entirely scriptless, which for some of my old friends, they thought I was insane, and I probably was, and if I wasn't, well I am now! Some things in this game were definitely meant to be automated lol.

I'm 26, have a loving girlfriend who's extra sweet and thinks I'm crazy for even being interested in this bloody game, however, it's something I am passionate about. I've been an MMO nerd since I was 12, and so I shall continue to be moving forward in my life. I casually enjoy other games as well but for the sake of your sanity and my time, I won't sit here and list everything I do :P

The last thing I would like to mention in this little introduction, is how much I enjoy the UO community, and the people who keep the game alive these days. We the players have the power to keep the game kicking or to let it rot, and it's really nice to see how much the game has prospered over the years, despite the many pitfalls it's found itself in. Also, as I type this, there's a small, white, fluffy dog sitting on my lap, after which I have named a pet in game. Because I am that kind of person.

Online Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 03:11:56 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 10:26:31 AM »
  WELCOME!

Tags: