Author Topic: Unoriginal Intro title  (Read 682 times)

Offline PittTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Pitt has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Unoriginal Intro title
« on: January 31, 2023, 06:52:16 AM »
Hi!  Coming back to UO after about a 15 year hiatus.  Started in 2002 and played mainly on Lake Austin and Atlantic.  Did the tours with FL back in the day but now just wanting to relax and soak up some of the nostalgia.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Unoriginal Intro title
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2023, 02:16:07 PM »
A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughtful introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!
Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the stickied examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a couple paragraphs will pay off with this community!

(Use a translator program if you feel you can not write in English.)

Offline PittTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Pitt has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 06:31:01 AM »
A bit more ok.  Since I took the long break, can 20ish years really be considered a break, I have tried most of the other big box MMO games out there. Spent way too many years of my life drowning in WoW and never really being able to cure the PVP itch that UO started.  Now that I'm the proud owner of a dad bod and too many responsibilities to count I figured it was time to quit chasing the high and go back to UO.

I now work in healthcare management and don't have the time to actually level out all my characters like I used to do when I could "no life" my gaming. My scripting journey started with EasyUO back in the day and was definitely a life changer.  I never graduated to actually writing any scripts myself but was competent enough to modify existing ones to work for me.

I sold my 2 old main UO accounts when I quit years ago and really don't want to go back to OSI so I'm going to try out a few of the more popular private shards now. PVP was always my main love in UO but so much has changed since then that I'm going to be like a kid in a candy shop with all the new stuff that I have never experienced in the game.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2023, 08:10:02 AM »

Thanks for your expanded introduction, we hope you enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2023, 02:50:10 PM »
Thank you for the update, Welcome to SUO!

Tags: