Author Topic: [UO.com]Publish 115 to Origin, Izumo & Baja  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[UO.com]Publish 115 to Origin, Izumo & Baja
« on: February 02, 2023, 03:06:55 PM »
Publish 115 to Origin, Izumo & Baja

2/2/2023 Greetings, We are pleased to announce Publish 115 has been released on Origin, Izumo, and Baja.  Please note – Valentine’s Day Stuffys & Counterfeit Commodities are not active at this time.  Keep an eye on UO.com for updates as to when these features go live. See you in Britannia, UO Team
Source: Publish 115 to Origin, Izumo & Baja

Offline Piller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Piller has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: [UO.com]Publish 115 to Origin, Izumo & Baja
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 07:44:46 AM »
I am newly returning from 20 year break so not sure about these events.

Green thorns have went from 20-30k per to 35-95k per in the last week. I have been closely watching vendor search on LS.

historically do you think thorns will continue to climb?

My thought is that the thorn event still has many unknowns we do not know such as what the rewards are, drop rate of the counterfeit eggs,  cost for the rewards.

Looking at the deciet event there were some really high lv rewards (10% ssi cloak, 50 sdi book, taalisman, samp arms...) im not sure if this lv of rewards is normal or not. If the lv of reward is the same I can see everyone buying thorns like crack on the 1st of the month. If the rewards are decorative or just low lv stuff thorns will drop like a prom date.

Anyone have any thought? I bought a ton of thorns just seeing what others think 

Tags: