Author Topic: An intro  (Read 652 times)

Offline soloture844Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • soloture844 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
An intro
« on: February 05, 2023, 01:08:55 PM »
Hi, I'm Sanson. I've just returned to OSI after 15 years.

UO has been pretty much the only MMORPG that I had ever played seriously. Other online games had never given me the right feeling, so I've been mostly sticking to console games. Not sure why I decided to return - the idea just popped up.

I used to run a classic warrior and a bard tamer in Arirang. While I still have them on my account, I've started fresh in Atlantic this time - and it's been great. Forgot how fun UO was, and I am glad I'm rediscovering it.

Other than that, hope to meet some great folks here as welll.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: An intro
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2023, 01:27:47 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: An intro
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2023, 05:27:47 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: