Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Script Debug

Animal Taming 0.1 for Public Testing

<< < (3/3)

Endless Night:

--- Quote from: UOMaddog on August 30, 2009, 09:57:53 PM ---Just an idea, but one of the best community projects might be an SUO Ultimate Taming Trainer! Something that would function flawlessly with a GM Detector, healing, paragons, moving to new taming areas, etc. Kind of like Roadkill's all-in-one taming script on EUO, but a million times better! The reason I suggest this is because I know 3-5 of us have been working on our own taming scripts and it seems like we might be able to put something even better together if we work together!

--- End quote ---

Done and dusted already MadDog.. had a basic verion of this up on Uocoders and posted the more advanced version of it here recently .. Has the skill/Tamables chart and all thefeatures  Except for Killing paragons as i never do the ish bit myself personally.  Unfortunatly at present its an Elite only script, and im also sure it could use some improvment in places.   ENs-Automated Tamer Trainer

Very nice looking code  VicVega

UOMaddog:
Wow, glad to hear it EN! If I ever get access, I'll take a look and possibly send you a snippet to add for paragons and it will be the most complete taming script ever! Hehe!

Scrripty:
I can see a potential problem with the event pathfind portion...  In the documentation for event pathfind I believe I read that it ONLY works for places that are on your screen.  So if an animal leads you away, it will fail.  Not sure how that works on RunUO?  I'm not 100 percent sure tho as I don't use event pathfind much...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version