Ultima Online Fan Board > General UO Chat

New Items/Scrolls/where you got them.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Toptwo:
Thanks Twinkle McNugget, I think your right. I am going to cut and paste this list to my post so ppl dont have to go to Stratics and wait for thier slow load to see it...or for those that just plain hate going to stratics.

_C2_:
undead gargoyle:
myst scrolls: stone form, spell trigger, mass sleep, cleansing wounds, bombard

Scrripty:
That sleep spell is overpowered.  Pvpers are already using it.  Imagine 2 mages sleeping you will you get dismount ganked.  It's pretty stupid actually. :)

Alpha:

--- Quote ---That sleep spell is overpowered.  Pvpers are already using it.  Imagine 2 mages sleeping you will you get dismount ganked. 
--- End quote ---

It's only nasty if you don't have resist... but then again if you don't have resist PURGE MAGIC will remove just about anything that shows up in your buff bar that's good for ya too.

120 Eval vs 0 Magic resist character

Sleep: 2nd circle casting time | Forced Walk speed | NO casting | NO Attacking | Huge DCI penalty -45% I believe..

If you don't have Resist then any mage that can cast sleep can at the very least straight up neutralize you.. bc the use item timer is roughly ~ 1 sec and sleep is faster than that by a hair so they will be popping a box all day long.

_C2_:
Kill narvey night eyes in abyss (spider) for last four scrolls

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version