Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Script Debug

OMGBurgers' Dexy Controller (For Wammys/Sampires)

(1/4) > >>

OMGBurgers:

--- Code: ---;=======================================================================
;        UU      UU   OOOOOOO
;        UU      UU  OOOOOOOOO
;        UU      UU  OO     OO
;    ### #### ###  ##### ### #####
;    #   #    #  #   #   # #   #
;    ### #    ###    #   ###   #
;      # #    # #    #   #     #
;    ### #### #  # ##### #     #
;        UU      UU  OO     OO
;         UU    UU   OOOOOOOOO
;          UUUUUU     OOOOOOO
; Script downloaded from scriptuo.com
;=======================================================================
; Script Name: OMGBurgers' Dexy Controller
; Author: OMG_Burgers
; Version: 1.0
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI / FS(???)
; Revision Date: 9/04/08
; Purpose: To make playing your dexy a bit easier, and require less
;             attention
;
; Features: 10 stage customizable routine
;           Current routine list:  Lightning strike, Primary ability,
;              Secondary ability, Consecrate weapon
;           Auto cure weapon (User specified intervals)
;           Auto divine fury (User specified stamina point)
;           Auto enemy of one check (After each new attach when using
;              the auto hunting feature, or by a user specified interval
;           Auto honor of enemy (If using the auto hunting feature)
;           Customizable spell delays
;           Savable options
;=======================================================================

--- End code ---

Read!!
Not everything currently works, and there are some obvious wierd things happening lol.

What currently works:
Saving of options
Routine toggling/setting
Enemy of one check
Auto hunting
Auto honor (When auto hunting)
All spell delays (Set them to work with your faster casting on your character)
Special move toggle delay (This is the pause after toggling a special/lightning strike before it scans to see if it's still armed (red).  Make this larger if it isn't waiting for your special to actually be performed before moving to the next step in your routine)

For now I would limit the use to just the auto hunting.  Where you basically are farming one monster in a set location.  Each time the monster spawns it will honor it (If checked).  After honoring and attacking it it will do a check to make sure it is the current target of your enemy of one spell (If checked).  If will start from the beginning of your routine and continue until the end or until it reaches the first inactive routine step, then it will start over.

When using it in passive mode it will "timeout" in steps in it's routine if you're not fightning things, and move onto the next part of the routine.  I'm still debating on how to change passive mode.  To either retry the routine it timed out on, or to just stop running the routine if there is no #ENEMYID (I would think that would be best...).

Before pressing start
Make sure you have your spell icons out for the spells of lightning strike, primary ability, secondary ability, momentum strike.  Put them in a part of your screen that will not be blocked (I use the very left edge so I can just browse the net while i hunt "afk").  From there press the "reset" buttons for each "spell/special".  A targetcursor will appear on your uo screen.  Move the cursor over the correct spell icon and press escape to set the pixel scan location.  (Make sure the special/spell is not armed(red) before doing so).

Be sure that no specials/spells are current toggled(red) before starting your routine.

When changing weapons the spell icons may need to be reset (Simply Stopping/Starting the scripts routine will reset them)

OMGBurgers:
Also it should be noted when performing things like setting your hunting ID, there is no directions, a target cursor just appears...  Target what you wish to be fightning.  I plan on making a updateable/editable "creature database" like in my taming script so you can save past creature types and just select them from a drop box.

I'd like to also change the way it scans pixels so that changing your weapons won't require you to stop your routine and restart it each time you do change weapons.  You have to do that now because when changing weapons, your icon changes (well your primary/secondary abilities).  Thus the pixels will be different.  I'll make it set the pixel data directly before it arms your special move, then arm it, and then compare it.  That way you should be able to swap around weapons without having to reset that.

Khameleon:
tested a few features...
Lighting Strike, Auto Honor, and Auto Attack...
So Far So good.. Only ran it for like 10 minutes... but should have been long enough for a Success trial :)

Khameleon:
ugg... I broke it ;/
I moved my Icons to make my screen look a bit Tidy, and reset the icons..
now the script just toggles the active icon over and over.

OMGBurgers:
hmm, you tried to reset the icon positions vis the button?  Also are you starting the routine/script while one of your icons is lit up?  I think i need to just change the way it's scanning the pixels which i believe i know how i should do it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version