Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 480785 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #1200 on: November 14, 2023, 05:44:30 AM »
There is either a checkbox on the menu or something in the code that allows you to choose whether to open them or not. I find I get more ASOS when I open a crapload at one time so I wrote a little snippet to run to open them all for me.

Almost... It's never that easy.... ;)

I used 30I a while and it works like a charm. Thing is, how do I get it to extract the SOS from the bottle? My fishing is based on how many ASOS I have for my vendor and I hate the click click click after a fishing trip! Is there a command I can write in or something? Thanks in advance TM!

Crisis is right, there's a checkbox for looting only ancients - but it will only loot ancients and not loot normals. If you want to open them and keep them all, you need to make one small change to the script.  On line 2067, comment out the ignoreitem so it goes from this:

Code: easyuo
  1.             menu get EUOCheckBox8 ; just checking for ancients and not MIBs
  2.             if #MENURES = #FALSE
  3.             {
  4.               ignoreitem #FINDID 2 ; it's plain, forget it
  5.               goto checkanddragagain
  6.             }

To this

Code: easyuo
  1.             menu get EUOCheckBox8 ; just checking for ancients and not MIBs
  2.             if #MENURES = #FALSE
  3.             {
  4. ;              ignoreitem #FINDID 2 ; it's plain, forget it
  5. ;              goto checkanddragagain
  6.             }

So this will open all MIBs and keep them instead of only keeping the ancient SOSes.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 05:49:23 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline CityKitty

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • CityKitty has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: November 14, 2023, 11:00:48 AM »
Terrific! I will go try it in a few. I sell them all, the normals and the ASOS and still have too many. I love to fish hehe
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 11:47:48 AM by CityKitty »
If you ain't the lead dog, the view never changes

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1202 on: November 14, 2023, 11:51:03 AM »
The only other caviet I can think of is you used to be able to open MIBs in another pack, but I think they changed it so they need to be in your main pack.  Let me know if they don't open and I can update so they are dragged first before they are opened.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline CityKitty

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: November 15, 2023, 08:21:31 AM »
The MiBs are in my main pack and i made the script changes but they're still not being opened.

aaand it isn't cutting up fish now. Is that by design?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 11:57:22 AM by CityKitty »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1204 on: November 15, 2023, 03:18:20 PM »
Fish cutting shouldn't have been affected.  Weird.

For the MIBs, if you already have MIBs in your pack, then they won't be opened.  It only works as you loot them from the serpent.  You'll have to catch up by hand and then let the script open them as you fish them up.

The question still remains since the script now tries to open them on the serpent corpse first.  I don't think this works anymore and they'll need to be opened in your main pack.  This will require a little script change if this is the case.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline CityKitty

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: November 21, 2023, 02:23:55 PM »
Yes, I'm talking about the new MiBs as they get fished up. They don't get opened at all. As for the fish, there was no attempt to cut them up and some of them were put into bag 3, where trophy fish are supposed to go I think.

I went back to B and it still works well. I'll stick with it for now so no big rush to fix L.

Offline CityKitty

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: December 02, 2023, 05:55:04 PM »
MAY DAY! MAY DAY!!!!

This has never happened to me before. When I start up claw, prior to starting fisherman I'm told the configuration file can't be loaded. This is happening on two computers, one a Windows 10 and the other a Windows 11. They are the ones I always use every day. The last run of the script ended normally, with no bumps or crashes so no reason for corrupt files. I tried swapping fishing setup between the two with the same result.

What can I do to fix this? I really need to get back to fishing as soon as I can. Thanks in advance!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1207 on: December 03, 2023, 03:17:09 PM »
Just for giggles, try creating a small set of rules and try to save it.  Then go see if you can find where that saves file is located.  Curious if your paths have changed from where EUO is defaulting.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline CityKitty

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: December 03, 2023, 04:42:11 PM »
I made a small file in easyuo and save it. It saved in the correct place.

Oddly, it did work briefly earlier. The claw file loaded up and the fishman flle saw it, thought it didn't oad the correct file, but just one that had all zeroed out values. It fished for a while, then just stalled out. Now, when I start up, nothing happens and then I can't pause, load setup, save setup, etc.

EDIT: Just used the L version and it started out great, then it just stalled out. Nothing's happening now. This is on the newest easyuo but I was having the same problem before I got that version. Beats me why it would just stop working like that.

EDIT2: May have fixed the stalling problem. I redid the guided setup twice and so far no stalling out. The rest of it is still an issue though.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 05:36:15 PM by CityKitty »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1209 on: December 05, 2023, 03:57:12 PM »
EDIT2: May have fixed the stalling problem. I redid the guided setup twice and so far no stalling out. The rest of it is still an issue though.

Ok, so what's that part that's still broken?  I'm confused now... :)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline CityKitty

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: December 10, 2023, 09:35:32 AM »
Yah very confusing. There were so many things at once and I was trying to work on everything at once. Good news is it's working again. It appears it was a corrupt config file as far as I can tell. I went right back to brand new, first time and went from there. So far, no stalling, file is saving, recall is working fine and it's running well. Was my best bet with so many errors and I think it's fixed now.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1211 on: December 11, 2023, 07:23:55 AM »
Yah very confusing. There were so many things at once and I was trying to work on everything at once. Good news is it's working again. It appears it was a corrupt config file as far as I can tell. I went right back to brand new, first time and went from there. So far, no stalling, file is saving, recall is working fine and it's running well. Was my best bet with so many errors and I think it's fixed now.
Glad you got it sorted out CityKitty.  I've had problems with corruption a couple times myself.  Fortunately I keep backups of most of my config files, so I was able to revert to a previous file I saved about a week previously.  My CLAw save files get pretty large and reconstructing those is a PITA, so I learned early on to keep a copy just in case.  Cheers!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline mauz79

• Activity:
    0%
  • mauz79 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: February 22, 2024, 01:37:49 PM »
hi all!
I used this great script a while ago and it worked perfectly (version 30b). finally the shard where I play (uodreams.it) has implemented high seas and I decided to start fishing again, I tried the old version but I had problems with the orcish galleons. with the 30l version however I can't carve "normal" fish (EQD, FQD, GQD, DQD) and I don't know why...

I also added a change to stop the script before restarting the server and login back in at a set time, but this part no longer works. (the server restarts at 7.00 every morning, I stopped the script at 6.50 and logged in again at 7.15)

but at the moment my problem is how to cut the old types of fishes before putting them in the bank, anyone have any ideas?
thanks in advance

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: February 22, 2024, 02:37:25 PM »
His script does not work with the new ships or big ships. You still need to use the small ship. I would also check itemid on the fish to make sure that they did not change when your shard added high seas.

Offline mauz79

• Activity:
    0%
  • mauz79 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: February 23, 2024, 04:44:33 AM »
yes, i know it.
i'm using a normal small ship and old fishes itemid is in the script...
sub cutfish
  set !temp_LOBJECTID #LOBJECTID
  set !temp_LTARGETID #LTARGETID
  set !temp_LTARGETKIND #LTargetKind 
  menu Get EUOCheckBox13 ; carve fish?

if #MENURES = #TRUE
  {
    set #LTargetKind 1
    finditem EQD_FQD_GQD_DQD_UYZ_ZYZ_LMZ C_ , #BACKPACKID
    if #FINDCNT > 0
    {
      gosub Defend NULL %autodefend_against %offencetype %defencetype 10