Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Script Debug

[SOLVED] Looting problem..

(1/3) > >>

Trode:
Ok so im trying to loot a corpse while my pet is killing stuff but this "DamageNumbers_Gump" coming from when my pet hits a mob keeps messing with my container info.. So im wondering if theres a way to ignore or pass the damage gump.

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Trode on October 29, 2008, 11:30:29 AM ---Ok so im trying to loot a corpse while my pet is killing stuff but this "DamageNumbers_Gump" coming from when my pet hits a mob keeps messing with my container info.. So im wondering if theres a way to ignore or pass the damage gump.

--- End quote ---

What looter are you using for this?  If it's the CLAw, I have a new version we've been testing that pretty much solves this problem.  The existing version does some filtering, but since EA/OSI added the instanced containers for bodies, it's made it somewhat harder to grab the correct container ID.

Trode:
Well actually just made it simple :D

finditem YFM G_2
set #lobjectid #findid
wait 5
event macro 17 0
wait 10
finditem POF C_ ,
wait 5
exevent drag #findid #findstack

i guess it would work fine if i used some ready looting script..  ;D

TrailMyx:
Ah, ok.  Well with your example, I'm not sure why it would matter if the Damage_Gump values would mess things up.  Since you are looking for gold from *any* open container (btw, don't have your backpack open... heh) it should be ok.  The only problem I can see is that you might not be allowing enough time for the container to open before you start your finditem and dragging.  You might want to make your "wait 5" something more like "wait 15".

With the way you coded it, it's hard to determine if the bag opened for you.  So you are left with having to wait for a fixed amount of time.

But I feel your pain with this.  The CLAw can get really slow waiting for the correct #CONTID to pop up when there's a bunch of Damage_Gumps going on.   I've had to get pretty clever with it since I want to be sure my finditem calls are looking into the exact container and not whatever might be open on the screen.

Trode:
Haha i think you solved my problems  ;D

--- Quote ---(btw, don't have your backpack open... heh)
--- End quote ---
I feel pretty stupid for not realizing that :-[

Thanks for your help :P

I removed the #conttype check course of the damagenumbers_gump.. When it was there my macro just passed some of the loots  :-\
Maybe i should check if the corpse is empty before i ignored it..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version