Author Topic: I am Freddy  (Read 5072 times)

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: I am Freddy
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 03:37:31 PM »
Welcome back Freddy!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 07:28:59 PM »
Yes yes freddy I have not seen you ingame since i believe it was 2009? I am glad to see you back in the community.  How are you doing with PC's right now I remember you work working on getting and old PC back up to play around on last time we spoke?

Offline freddyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 07:33:32 PM »
Yes yes freddy I have not seen you ingame since i believe it was 2009? I am glad to see you back in the community.  How are you doing with PC's right now I remember you work working on getting and old PC back up to play around on last time we spoke?

I had to pack my computer in my suitcase when I left Alaska a few months ago - it got pretty dinged up during transit. In retrospect, I should of removed the hard drive, since it came loose and destroyed my video card lol. The PSU also came loose, but it didn't fall

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2011, 09:24:11 AM »
Welcome back!  Always nice when winuo faces return :p

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2011, 06:08:35 AM »

I had to pack my computer in my suitcase when I left Alaska a few months ago - it got pretty dinged up during transit. In retrospect, I should of removed the hard drive, since it came loose and destroyed my video card lol. The PSU also came loose, but it didn't fall

Was it kicked all the way?  That's some pretty rough travel I'd say.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline freddyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2011, 06:20:39 AM »
Alaska airlines doesn't like it when you fly for free. My dad is a pilot, so I get free standby tickets whenever. They always treat the standby bags like crap

Tags: