Ultima Online Fan Board > General UO Chat

My Spring Cleaning Point results

(1/7) > >>

TrailMyx:
Not too bad for 30 minutes of work cleaning out the junk I had at my place.  I need to go through my other shards I guess.  Honestly, I only thought I had 1/2 this many.  ;)

Nicar:
Ok, a couple things, nice points, I have about 690k

Next, your snippet, I cannot reply to it. I posted a snippet for both, rather simple, no checks in there for much stuff, but working flawlessly for me, well, not flawlessly, I do have times where 1 or 2 items miss being turned in, but, out of 100 or so, that's not bad. Oh, and I posted mine on WINUO early last week, just wanted to say   :P I was quicker   :P Oh, and Guadah posted his Guadah stylle with menus to switch between.. but that was as a script and not a snippet.

Another thing, you're the freakin man.. I had maybe around 610k and daily I'm getitng more points with your full fisher..

TrailMyx:

--- Quote from: Nicar on June 15, 2008, 11:55:45 AM ---Ok, a couple things, nice points, I have about 690k

Next, your snippet, I cannot reply to it. I posted a snippet for both, rather simple, no checks in there for much stuff, but working flawlessly for me, well, not flawlessly, I do have times where 1 or 2 items miss being turned in, but, out of 100 or so, that's not bad. Oh, and I posted mine on WINUO early last week, just wanted to say   :P I was quicker   :P Oh, and Guadah posted his Guadah stylle with menus to switch between.. but that was as a script and not a snippet.

Another thing, you're the freakin man.. I had maybe around 610k and daily I'm getitng more points with your full fisher..

--- End quote ---

There's one place in the my script section where you can do the feedback thing.  And yes, you were quicker, but I'm not the scripting community slut as I once was.  So you're welcome to be sluttier.  heh.  My days are done there.

Yeh, they give like 250 points for that worthless pre-box loot now.  So that's a good thing.  I had a BUNCH of ASOS and white nets and colored nets.  I wish I had been collecting the nets; I stopped collecting those.  My suggestion there is to drop your fishing by 0.1 to start getting all nets instead of SOSes.  You'll get a truckload of nets then and lots of points @ 500/per.

Nicar:
Ahh come on, you know i'm not a script slut.. your snippet is just more bullet proof. Anyways, yeah, I get kind ticked with not many nets, but I'll leave how I am. I like the occasional 5k point Ancient SOS.. and pre treasure loot, screw wasting the time to fish it up, just keep fishing and get points. I guess I should check for any remotely close to where I'm fishing.   I also need to stock up on pearls.

TrailMyx:
I'm looking forward to turning in my ASOSes on Napa.  I think I have like 50-60 there.  Never going to sell them.  Actually, I just started farming those, I'd leave the rest with the ASOS farmer option of the FAF.  I can't imagine how many SOS/Nets I'd have now otherwise.  At least I have room in my tower.  lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version