Author Topic: Hi glad to meet you  (Read 1813 times)

Offline Deadest NinjaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Deadest Ninja has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi glad to meet you
« on: December 05, 2011, 02:59:06 PM »
Hi  Im 37 and live in south florida. I enjoy long walks on the beach and sipping drinks on the sand. Wait.. its not that kind of intro?

Well then. Ive come back to playing UO after years away at pharmacy school. I first started playing when the samurai expansion came out and was having a blast with the game playing the ninjas, but I finally figured out what I wanted to do with my life and left the game to get some schooling. Recently while in the process of moving I found the old samurai box and decided to see if the game still had anything for me. Did it ever theres alot thats different and I feel a bit overwhelmed by it, but Ive made some friends in game and am enjoying it once again. I happend to stumble across this site looking for some help with my UO game. I dont have any previous experience with scripting so I may need more help than most. However I am a quick learner and look forward to the day I can give help to someone else.

Deadest Ninja

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hi glad to meet you
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 03:47:44 PM »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hi glad to meet you
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 03:42:04 PM »
Welcome!

Tags: