Author Topic: Filling the new Bods, like carpentry, cooking, inscription etc.....  (Read 16180 times)

Offline KandieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
+1
Does anyone have a script that can fill any kind of BOD, or updated a script to do this?   Would appreciate a script like that... Right now I am using one Auto bod filler 2.0 and it works great for Blacksmithy and Tailoring.. But when I try to use the new menue for the other kind of bods, it says can't find....HELP PLZ ! ! !
                                                                                                                      TIA Kandie

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Filling the new Bods, like carpentry, cooking, inscription etc.....
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 01:05:24 PM »
If someone doesn't have one already, then I would be willing to assist as I have time, but I have no motivation to write it just to do it. Maybe it could be a community project.

Each of the bod systems needs a lot of data.
I looked at doing inscription, but never automated it to any level. I have done tinkering. Those are interesting because of the talismans to protect consuming resources when making stuff. I have not really tried carpentry, alchemy or fletching.

So what is needed is an inventory of what bods are possible. So for example, there will be small bods (and individual item crafted/filled) and large bods (a group of items - the group is always the same for that bod type, but there are several different groups of large bods).

Next for each of those kinds of items to be crafted, the item type needs to be setup.

I would start with a partial list of a skill, then expand it as I find more bods. Does the information exist either on stratics, uo.com's wiki about bods or uoguide? if so, then it can make the research part easier.

Then the script additions to extend something like neo's script would be possible.
It needs the above data and then a definition to craft each of the items needed. Getting resources, which tool crafts it, where it is in the craft menu.

I would guess that for one bod system, it could take the better part of the free time I have for a week to add it in. For me to work on a project like this, would take well into the late winter or spring - it is hunting season here until mid January... I am just trying to get over this COVID so sitting at home today.

If you have the list of items to be crafted, then I would do it this way: make 1 of each in a container, then have a simple script that evaluates all that information and copy/paste it.

Gaderian
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • a.k.a "Granny"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 01:46:58 PM »
the crafting menu lists all the items, like for carpentry, the crafting menu lists them. I wouldn't care about the tinkering that uses gems.....just bods that only use 1 named resource to make......as for me I am a dummy, don't know a thing about writing scripts :)   Wish back in my day we had computers. we were lucky to have 1 electric typewriter for our class.. But would be great if someone anyone would take this on .   Thx  :) Garderian

Kandie

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • a.k.a "Granny"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 01:50:29 PM »
forgot, I hope your getting better.....  we have been lucky so far.  Hope we don't get it, but I think my son and I had it when we were on a cruise last winter....we were both so sick.

ps:  I wouldn't worry about the large BODS, people can fill those by hand :)

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2020, 02:07:50 PM »
+1
Appreciate the well wishes. I am nearing the end of this, but my wife is having a tougher go of it. :(

Even a non-scripter could collect the data needed to put this together. UO.com lists all the large bods. There are some small bods that are not part of a large bod, like blacksmith shields. This is the kind of information that anyone could collect.

All you have to do is collect small bods every day on characters with .1 of the respective skill. Toss those into bod books. Store those books on a vendor - not for sale in your house - so the item count doesn't go against your house. If you collected all those for a month, you would probably have most of the small bods possible for each craft skill. Knowing that list would be extremely helpful to making a project like this possible.

A little more effort would be to edit a post here - in this thread - and just keep an organized list of all the bods you collect. That would be even better.

Would you be willing to take on that data collection?

Gaderian

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • a.k.a "Granny"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2020, 03:33:43 PM »
sure, can we make it public so others can contribute?  then we could get done a lot faster....Can u start a thread so we can add bods, like one named Tailoring, then as we get them we can add to the list,  a list for Tailoring, one for Blacksmithy , Tinkering, cooking, Bow Fletching, Inscription, Carpentry and Alchemy.....I will start looking through my books and get them ready to add to the lists
    Thx.. and I am glad your getting better,  praying your Wife will be better soon :)

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2020, 04:16:19 PM »
Making the data collection in this thread would be appropriate.
Whoever makes the post, has control to modify it. If you are willing to consolidate the data from newer posts below into a top post, then go ahead.

Large bods are documented on the UO website.
Small bods must exist for each of the large bod components.
It would be simple to go to the UO website on BODs and copy/paste the description into a post and reformat it a little.

The interesting information would be the small bods that are not a component of a large bod. If any of those exist, then we would need to know about those to be able to recognize all. I offered shields as an example in the Blacksmith BODs - those are not part of any large bod, but exist. I always thought the shields were great BODs to bribe up to get POF, Gargoyle Pickaxes and Prospecting tools - because they can be bribed through the materials. Weapons can't be bribed higher than 20, exceptional, iron ingots and are too low to reward POF - as a contrast to the armor and shields. Since the shields are not part of the large bod system, filling and turning those in for the lower end rewards makes perfect sense.

Something that would interest me is a comparison of materials and effort vs. reward. There are really cheap ways to get high end points, and very intense ways to get the same points. I did lots of smithing bods in the past, so another example are ringmail LBODS get less points than the chainmail LBODS, even though ringmail LBODS require more parts. That is insanely stupid on the designer's side of the system. There is a huge difference in mining enough valorite ingots to fill the ringmail LBOD compared to the chainmail LBOD. Additionally, I would love to see a bribing system in place - but that is probably 'pie in the sky' for now.

So keeping the scope of this project to filling small bods would be appropriate.

Gaderian

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • a.k.a "Granny"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2020, 06:27:29 PM »
I have no idea how to do that.....sorry.....I know very little about stuff like that.......I'm lucky I know what I do :)

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2020, 07:45:08 PM »
So on any of your posts you have written before, you have your name at the top left. All the way to the right of your name there will be an option 'Modify'.

If you click on that, you can actually edit your old message. Once you click modify, it looks very much like typing a fresh message, but your old message is already there in the box.

So what I was suggesting, was that you modify a post to type the small bod information as we gather it.

Gaderian

Offline Moonbeast

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Moonbeast has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2020, 04:54:41 PM »
omg, so many tinker and carpentry bods that are not part of larges.  I have tons and tons of filled bod books on vendors for storage if I can help in any way.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2020, 05:20:26 PM »
That why I have the TG  Factory,  it was to help us make what we need to craft the BOD.      I find that it was just easier to update for single BOD ( single resource) 

all depend the route you want to go.    here some addition for the craftinfo.txt file
This will help you if you want to modified  S7Bodfiller.   

Code: [Select]
; -------------- Cooking ----------------------------
if %1 = sack_of_flour || %1 = sack , #spc , of , #spc , flour || %1 = PGG
  gosub _sub sack_of_flour PGG 5 trash Ingredients 1 0 1 cooking 20 1 wheat 1
if %1 = dough || %1 = LGG
  gosub _sub dough LGG 5 trash Ingredients 1 1 1 cooking 20 1 flour 1
if %1 = sweet_dough || %1 = sweet , #spc , dough || %1 = LGG
  gosub _sub sweet_dough LGG 5 trash Ingredients 1 2 1 cooking 20 1 dough 1
; -----bake
if %1 = miso_soup || %1 = miso , #spc , soup || %1 = LEP
  gosub _sub miso_soup LEP 4 trash baking 3 12 1 cooking 20 1 fish 1

Code: [Select]
  ;---------------- Fletching ---------------------------------
if %1 = kindling || %1 = PEF
  gosub _sub kindling PEF 4 trash Materials 1 0 1 bowcraft 30 1 boards 1
if %1 = shaft || %1 = SLK
  gosub _sub shaft SLK 4 trash Materials 1 1 1 bowcraft 5 1 boards 1
 if %1 = elven_fletching || %1 = elven , #spc , fletching || %1 = ...
  gosub _sub elven_fletching ... 1 trash Materials 1 2 1 bowcraft 30 2 faery_dust 1 feathers 20
  ;------Ammo---
if %1 = arrow || %1 = RWF
  gosub _sub arrow RWF 4 trash Ammunition 2 0 1 bowcraft 30 2 shaft 1 feathers 1
if %1 = crossbow_bolt || %1 = crossbow , #spc , bolt || %1 = LNK
  gosub _sub crossbow_bolt LNK 1 trash Ammunition 2 1 1 bowcraft 30 2 shaft 1 feathers 1
if %1 = fukiya_dart || %1 = fukiya , #spc , dart || %1 = SGP
  gosub _sub fukiya_dart SGP 1 trash Ammunition 2 2 1 bowcraft 50 1 boards 1
; ----------  Weapons -------------
if %1 = bow || %1 = WOH
  gosub _sub bow WOH 4 trash Weapons 3 0 1 bowcraft 200 1 boards 7
if %1 = crossbow || %1 = JSF
  gosub _sub crossbow JSF 4 trash Weapons 3 1 1 bowcraft 200 1 boards 7
if %1 = heavy_crossbow || %1 = heavy , #spc , crossbow || %1 = BFR
  gosub _sub heavy_crossbow BFR 1 trash Weapons 3 2 1 bowcraft 220 1 boards 10
if %1 = composite_bow || %1 = composite , #spc , bow || %1 = BFR
  gosub _sub composite_bow BFR 1 trash Weapons 3 3 1 bowcraft 200 1 boards 7
if %1 = repeating_crossbow || %1 = repeating , #spc , crossbow || %1 = PPO
  gosub _sub repeating_crossbow PPO 1 trash Weapons 3 4 1 bowcraft 220 1 boards 10
if %1 = yumi || %1 = MDP
  gosub _sub yumi MDP 4 trash Weapons 3 5 1 bowcraft 220 1 boards 10
if %1 = elven_composite_longbow || %1 = elven , #spc , composite , #spc , longbow || %1 = BFR
  gosub _sub elven_composite_longbow BFR 1 trash Weapons 3 6 1 bowcraft 200 1 boards 20
if %1 = magical_shortbow || %1 = magical , #spc , shortbow || %1 = BFR
  gosub _sub magical_shortbow BFR 1 trash Weapons 3 7 1 bowcraft 310 1 boards 15

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2020, 03:06:35 AM »
+1
So I have a script that can help with doing data collection of small bods. There are so few large BODs by comparison, it is simple to get those. Also, I think uo.com may have those listed.

You need to edit the first line to create a new data file. I was naming the data file based on the skill. The first one I was looking at was Tinkering, so I named my file TinkerBOD.txt. Whatever you put in the name will be overwritten - so make it unique.

This needs kalOCR version 6.11 which I am also attaching.

I will work on it more myself as I have time, but if someone wants to upload their information, that would be appreciated.

Basically this expects all the same type skill BODs to be in a single BOD book - at the moment. I think the next step is to make it run a filter on the book. That would be more resilient. No promises on time to get this done here - consider it a work in progress that others can also contribute. Right now I started working on Moonbeast's BOD book collection - my thanks to her for allowing me to access the BODs collected so far.

I see this tool expanding to have a known set of BODs. Then it could be run against a book to update it's knowledge. Using a good output routine to make names that can be called to incorporate that knowledge.

Once a list of items is known, then we can build the craftinfo data. The Ghost got us started on fletching and cooking.

Here is the rough data (I may clean it up more later...)
This is the unique list I have by craft skill:
Code: easyuo
  1. Alchemy:
  2.  a Confusion Blast potion
  3.  a Greater Confusion Blast potion
  4.  Agility potion
  5.  conflagration potion
  6.  Cure potion
  7.  Darkglow Poison
  8.  Deadly Poison potion
  9.  Explosion potion
  10.  gold dust
  11.  Greater Agility potion
  12.  greater conflagration potion
  13.  Greater Cure potion
  14.  Greater Explosion
  15.  Greater Heal potion
  16.  Greater Poison potion
  17.  Greater Refreshment potion
  18.  Greater Strength potion
  19.  Heal potion
  20.  [s]hovering wisp[/s] ; won't do this because of captured essence ingredient
  21.  Lesser Cure potion
  22.  Lesser Explosion
  23.  Lesser Heal potion
  24.  Lesser Poison potion
  25.  nexus core
  26.  Nightsight potion ; reported anomaly of 'night sight' vs 'nightsight' names
  27.  Parasitic Poison
  28.  Poison potion
  29.  Potion of Invisibility
  30.  Refresh potion
  31.  smoke bomb
  32.  Strength potion
  35. Carpentry:
  36.  ancient wild staff
  37.  arcanist's wild staff
  38.  armoire
  39.  armoire (red)
  40.  bamboo flute
  41.  bamboo screen
  42.  barrel lid
  43.  barrel staves
  44.  black staff
  45.  bokuto
  46.  bulletin board (east)
  47.  bulletin board (south)
  48.  cherry armoire
  49.  club
  50.  cozy elven chair
  51.  crate
  52.  decorative box
  53.  dress form
  54.  drum
  55.  easel with canvas ; this one is questionable - 3 choices in the craft menu - do any work? or only a specific one?
  56.  elegant armoire
  57.  elegant low table
  58.  elven podium
  59.  fancy elven armoire
  60.  finished wooden chest
  61.  fishing pole
  62.  foot stool
  63.  fukiya
  64.  giant replica acorn
  65.  gilded wooden chest
  66.  gnarled staff
  67.  hardened wild staff
  68.  [s]keg[/s] ; needs tinkered and carpentry sub assemblies. doesn't make the sub assemblies but will pull the parts if stocked in the secure
  69.  lap harp
  70.  Large Crate
  71.  large table
  72.  lute
  73.  magincia-style throne
  74.  maple armoire
  75.  medium crate
  76.  [s]music stand[/s] ; SBod fills with either a short or tall version. The name is the same, while the picture is different. Currently disabled and ignored from craftinfo. Fix would be to test pixel on the SBod when opened for which picture.
  77.  ornate elven chairs
  78.  ornate wooden chest
  79.  plain low table
  80.  plain wooden chest
  81.  quarter staff
  82.  rarewood chest
  83.  raven helm
  84.  reading chair
  85.  red armoire
  86.  red hanging lantern
  87.  shepherd's crook
  88.  shoji screen
  89.  short cabinet
  90.  simple elven armoire
  91.  small table
  92.  standing harp
  93.  stool
  94.  straw chair
  95.  tall cabinet
  96.  tambourine
  97.  tambourine (tassel)
  98.  tetsubo
  99.  thorned wild staff
  100.  trinsic-style chair
  101.  vesper-style chair
  102.  vulture helm
  103.  white hanging lantern
  104.  wild staff
  105.  winged helm
  106.  wooden bench
  107.  wooden box
  108.  wooden chair
  109.  wooden chest
  110.  wooden container engraving tool
  111.  wooden footlocker
  112.  wooden shelf
  113.  wooden shield
  114.  wooden throne
  115.  woodland arms
  116.  woodland chest
  117.  woodland gauntlets
  118.  woodland gorget
  119.  woodland leggings
  120.  writing table
  121.  yew-wood table
  123. Cooking:
  124.  awase miso soup
  125.  baked apple pie
  126.  baked fruit pie
  127.  baked meat pie
  128.  baked peach cobbler
  129.  baked pumpkin pie
  130.  baked quiche
  131.  bowl of rotworm
  132.  bread loaf
  133.  cake
  134.  cake mix
  135.  cheese pizza
  136.  chicken leg
  137.  Coffee
  138.  cooked bird
  139.  cookie mix
  140.  cut of ribs
  141.  dough
  142.  egg bomb
  143.  enchanted apple
  144.  fish oil flask
  145.  fish steak
  146.  food decoration tool
  147.  fried eggs
  148.  fruit bowl
  149.  Gingerbread Cookie
  150.  Grapes of Wrath
  151.  Green Tea
  152.  Hot Cocoa
  153.  leg of lamb
  154.  miso soup
  155.  muffins
  156.  pan of cookies
  157.  parrot wafer
  158.  red miso soup
  159.  sack of flour
  160.  sake
  161.  sausage pizza
  162.  savage kin paint
  163.  sushi platter
  164.  sushi rolls
  165.  sweet cocoa butter
  166.  sweet dough
  167.  unbaked apple pie
  168.  unbaked fruit pie
  169.  unbaked meat pie
  170.  unbaked pumpkin pie
  171.  unbaked quiche
  172.  uncooked sausage
  173.  wasabi clumps
  174.  wheat wort
  175.  white miso soup
  177. Fletching:
  178.  arrow ; Tries to pull from secure. If none, then craft 30, split pile to combine, then return excess to secure for next time.
  179.  assassin's shortbow
  180.  barbed longbow
  181.  bow
  182.  composite bow
  183.  crossbow
  184.  crossbow bolt  ; Tries to pull from secure. If none, then craft 30, split pile to combine, then return excess to secure for next time.
  185.  elven composite longbow
  186.  frozen longbow
  187.  heavy crossbow
  188.  kindling
  189.  lightweight shortbow
  190.  longbow of might
  191.  magical shortbow
  192.  mystical shortbow
  193.  ranger's shortbow
  194.  repeating crossbow
  195.  shaft ; Tries to pull from secure. If none, then craft 30, split pile to combine, then return excess to secure for next time.
  196.  slayer longbow
  197.  yumi
  199. Inscription:
  200.  Agility
  201.  animate dead
  202.  Arch Cure
  203.  Arch Protection
  204.  Blade Spirits
  205.  Bless
  206.  blood oath
  207.  Bulk Order Book
  208.  Chain Lightning
  209.  Clumsy
  210.  corpse skin
  211.  Create Food
  212.  Cunning
  213.  Cure
  214.  Curse
  215.  curse weapon
  216.  Dispel
  217.  Dispel Field
  218.  Earthquake
  219.  Energy Bolt
  220.  Energy Field
  221.  Energy Vortex
  222.  evil omen
  223.  exorcism
  224.  Explosion
  225.  Feeblemind
  226.  Fire Field
  227.  Fireball
  228.  Flamestrike
  229.  Gate Travel
  230.  Greater Heal
  231.  Harm
  232.  Heal
  233.  horrific beast
  234.  Incognito
  235.  Invisibility
  236.  lich form
  237.  Lightning
  238.  Magic Arrow
  239.  Magic Lock
  240.  Magic Reflection
  241.  Magic Trap
  242.  Magic Untrap
  243.  Mana Drain
  244.  Mana Vampire
  245.  Mark
  246.  Mass Curse
  247.  Mass Dispel
  248.  Meteor Swarm
  249.  Mind Blast
  250.  mind rot
  251.  Night Sight
  252.  Necromancer Spellbook ; Won't combine unless it has 0 spells and no slayer properties (can be overridden)
  253.  pain spike
  254.  Paralyze
  255.  Paralyze Field
  256.  Poison
  257.  Poison Field
  258.  poison strike
  259.  Polymorph
  260.  Protection
  261.  Reactive Armor
  262.  Recall
  263.  Resurrection
  264.  Reveal
  265.  Runebook ; Manual. Preserve your own runebooks by renaming it. Will combine non-renamed books. Also needs lots of blank recall runes - which is hard to predict/stock since these do not stack.
  266.  Runic Atlas ; Manual, for the same reasons as runebook
  267.  Spellbook ; Will combine books with 0 spells and no slayer property (can be overridden)
  268.  Spellbook Engraving tool
  269.  strangle
  270.  Strength
  271.  Summon Air
  272.  Summon Creature
  273.  Summon Daemon
  274.  Summon Earth
  275.  summon familiar
  276.  Summon Fire
  277.  Summon Water
  278.  Telekinesis
  279.  Teleport
  280.  Unlock
  281.  vampiric embrace
  282.  vengeful spirit
  283.  Wall of Stone
  284.  Weaken
  285.  wither
  286.  wraith form
  288. Smithing:
  290.  chainmail coif
  291.  chainmail leggings
  292.  chainmail tunic
  293.  plate helm
  294.  platemail arms
  295.  platemail gloves
  296.  platemail gorget
  297.  platemail legs
  298.  platemail tunic
  299.  ringmail gloves
  300.  ringmail leggings
  301.  ringmail sleeves
  302.  ringmail tunic
  304. Tailoring:
  305.  bandana
  306.  bone armor
  307.  bone arms
  308.  bone gloves
  309.  bone helmet
  310.  bone leggings
  311.  boots
  312.  boots
  313.  cap
  314.  fancy shirt
  315.  feathered hat
  316.  female leather armor
  317.  floppy hat
  318.  full apron
  319.  leather bustier
  320.  leather cap
  321.  leather gloves
  322.  leather gorget
  323.  leather leggings
  324.  leather shorts
  325.  leather skirt
  326.  leather sleeves
  327.  leather tunic
  328.  long pants
  329.  plain dress
  330.  sandals
  331.  shirt
  332.  shoes
  333.  short pants
  334.  skirt
  335.  straw hat
  336.  studded armor
  337.  studded bustier
  338.  studded gloves
  339.  studded gorget
  340.  studded leggings
  341.  studded sleeves
  342.  studded tunic
  343.  surcoat
  344.  tall straw hat
  345.  thigh boots
  346.  tricorne hat
  347.  tunic
  348.  wide-brim hat
  350. Tinkering:
  351.  [s](potion keg) A specially lined keg for potions.[/s] ; requires sub assemblies made - skipped
  352.  amber bracelet
  353.  amber earrings
  354.  amber necklace
  355.  amber ring
  356.  amethyst bracelet
  357.  amethyst earrings
  358.  amethyst necklace
  359.  amethyst ring
  360.  axle
  361.  axle with gears
  362.  barrel hoops
  363.  barrel tap
  364.  bola balls
  365.  bolas
  366.  bracelet
  367.  butcher knife
  368.  candelabra
  369.  citrine bracelet
  370.  citrine earrings
  371.  citrine necklace
  372.  citrine ring
  373.  cleaver
  374.  clippers
  375.  clock frame
  376.  clock parts
  377.  diamond bracelet
  378.  diamond earrings
  379.  diamond necklace
  380.  diamond ring
  381.  dovetail saw
  382.  draw knife
  383.  emerald bracelet
  384.  emerald earrings
  385.  emerald necklace
  386.  emerald ring
  387.  fancy wind chimes
  388.  Farspeaker
  389.  fletcher's tools
  390.  flour sifter
  391.  fork
  392.  froe
  393.  gears
  394.  globe
  395.  goblet
  396.  hammer
  397.  hatchet
  398.  heating stand
  399.  hinge
  400.  inshave
  401.  iron key
  402.  jeweled filigree
  403.  jointing plane
  404.  key ring
  405.  knife
  406.  lantern
  407.  lockpick
  408.  mapmaker's pen
  409.  metal container
  410.  mortar and pestle
  411.  moulding planes
  412.  nunchaku
  413.  paper lantern
  414.  pewter mug
  415.  pickaxe
  416.  pitchfork
  417.  plate
  418.  ring
  419.  rolling pin
  420.  round paper lantern
  421.  ruby bracelet
  422.  ruby earrings
  423.  ruby necklace
  424.  ruby ring
  425.  sapphire bracelet
  426.  sapphire earrings
  427.  sapphire necklace
  428.  sapphire ring
  429.  saw
  430.  scales
  431.  scissors
  432.  scorp
  433.  scribe's pen
  434.  sewing kit
  435.  sextant
  436.  sextant parts
  437.  shoji lantern
  438.  shovel
  439.  skillet
  440.  skinning knife
  441.  sledge hammer
  442.  smith's hammer
  443.  smoothing plane
  444.  spoon
  445.  springs
  446.  spyglass
  447.  star sapphire bracelet
  448.  star sapphire earrings
  449.  star sapphire necklace
  450.  star sapphire ring
  451.  tinker's tools
  452.  tongs
  453.  tourmaline bracelet
  454.  tourmaline earrings
  455.  tourmaline necklace
  456.  tourmaline ring
  457.  wind chimes
(Initial creation with Moonbeast's data)
(Updated 1/23/2021 with Thargorff's contributions)
(Updated 1/30/2021 with caines and formerlyrara's contributions)
(Updated 6/9/2021 with Hitech's contributions)
(Updated 8/14/2021 with test results from Reefhawk, Thargorff, Hitech and Gaderian)

Blacksmith is missing all of the non-large BOD items - but the script already did those - so I am not concerned with this list leaving those items out.

I had several N/A entries. Some were no data at the end of the book (the script doesn't filter that apparently). I found one case where it was data that was missing (Summon Air Elemental scroll in Inscription). So there may be some other things missing because of an OCR failure.

There is likely some repetition among the files. These were read from filled BOD books where a similar BOD could be in multiple books. For the most part each line was 1 BOD book filtered to only list an entry once.

There is a display bug from OSI on the large vs. small bods for several of these when the length is longer than fits. Small BODs mostly wrap. Large Bods overwrite the text into the "Quality (Normal/Exceptional)" space. So that can account for several of the items.
I only read the first line of each. When a second line was used for wrap, the names may be missing. There is "a specially lined keg" at the top of tinkering, but it's second line is lacking. Not sure if it is important.

The player seemed to have only collected/stored large bods for Tailoring and Smithing. Is there more data to be collected there?

Does anyone have something not listed above? Please share... :)

Gaderian

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
BOD_lister.txt
kalocr.txt
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 02:12:18 AM by Gaderian »

Offline Thargorff

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thargorff has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2020, 02:40:17 PM »
I got *bleep* load of all schools of bods on baja, will be willing to help to get this project going, that would great addition to bods scripts. I will check what i have and will try to update what you have already collected for data

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2020, 04:20:59 AM »
So the BOD_lister script will ask you to target a BOD book. It 'reads' all the book and makes a data file. You have to change the name of that data file in the beginning of the BOD_lister for what you want it named. It appends to that filename. Since it appends, I would accept just a 1 line statement to name the next craft skill in the same file even.

If you have it sorted by craft type already (your bod books have only 1 craft type skill in it), then it works really nice to separate the skills.

I was thinking of adding known information and not report that - so we would have a list of either bods previously unknown or declare nothing new found. That won't happen this morning... ;) but maybe this weekend.

If you are willing to give me your files with the data, I can sift and sort against what we have already collected above. It would really help to know the craft skill, of course.

Gaderian
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 04:23:43 AM by Gaderian »

Offline Thargorff

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thargorff has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2020, 10:37:02 AM »
@Gaderian so i got those file copies from the books i have, looks like a lot of them are already listed in the sample you provided. Do you want me to forward them to you and how? And oh my, just looking at cooking ingridents for many of them is going to be a nightmare to script

Tags: