Author Topic: New char starting skills  (Read 7370 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: New char starting skills
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2011, 06:20:34 AM »
I have actually changed my build. If I decide to go back to the original in the first post it will be easy enough....

Here's the new build:

120   Throwing
120   Bushido
120   Tactics
100   Anatomy
90   Healing
70   Chivalry (+15 Jewelry for 85)
60   Spirit Speak (+15 Jewelry for 75)
40   Necro

Replacing Swords with 20 additional Tactics, 40 Necro and 60 Spirit Speak.

I sacrifice the ability to defend at close range for the ability to have a constant supply of mana and health (curse weapon). Stick and move, stick and move. And if I want to go swords it would be easy enough to switch over.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Petkiller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Petkiller has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 06:31:21 AM »
Why have swords?  For champ spawns I use slayer cyclones with the right hit area effect, hit lighting, and mana leech with momentum strike.  When you figure the range of the cyclone and that a whirlwind attack only hits whats near you its not a huge diff on how fast you do the first two levels of spawns.  I have the extra skill points in resist atm.  The only char I have seen beat the dps of my thrower with 1.5sec soul glaive is a lumberjack sampire.  

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2011, 06:35:47 AM »
Can you deadly poison a throwing weapon?

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2011, 06:42:36 AM »
Petkiller - swords was to offset the hit penalty for close targets. Your right that momentum can be used, but you still need to hit. I'm hoping to stay far enough away from stuff I don't have to worry about the reduction in Hit Chance.

Gimlet - ranged weapons can't apply poison.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: