Author Topic: New member  (Read 2037 times)

Offline mpalametaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mpalameta has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« on: August 11, 2017, 01:34:00 PM »
Pleasure to meet you all

I have been Uoing for 25 plus years. Been on many shards and have used Razor, Assist > steam and I consider myself a pretty good scripter. I am pretty curious to see how others do things compared to what I do . Played on An Corp, Lost City, OSI, ABC, Evolution, Inceptum, Forever, Hybrid, Demise etc :)
I have never been much a blogger nor into the chat scene.
I am willing to look at any scripts so send on this way. i will be able to mostly help configure them to something better or something that can be of much more use for anyone in the community. It is pretty hard for me to talk about introductions of the sort for like i said im not one of a conversation. I mostly pvp but recently I have just been in a laid back and chill kind of mood. You know life and work. By the end of the days you end up being completely exhausted. I mostly play now as a way to unwind. If i catch any of ya on any servers hit me up.
Ill probably be the guy sitting at the bank running around in circles.

Post Merge: August 11, 2017, 01:40:40 PM
I main mostly hybrid players. Especially for pvp. I prefer my tamer mage over sampire. Sampires are kind of boring to my taste. Heck i rather use a necro wither spammer than a sampire. I hate hate hate crafting . I am terrible at it but i have a friend who loves it and enjoys it so I ge thim materials and he makes suits :) . I despise Idocs. I am unable to sit by and watch grass grow or let a house drop. Hate it with a passion. Mongbats are dumb and i believe the coolest animal in UO gaming is the gorilla. When you kill it he screams a crazy scream. I enjoy cyclops. They always blurt out things like ' I always wanted a banana thats what i been saying' Listen carefully he makes that statement all the time. My most hated npc to fight i believe is that Yamasobado snake half minatour thing. It hits hard and is suppper annoying. Anyways thats a little on what i enjoy about UO :)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 01:40:40 PM by mpalameta »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New member
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 01:56:23 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 02:10:44 PM »
Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 05:39:07 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 12:50:13 PM »
Really loving the community here. Been only a day and already messaging and talking to some peeps. Tight group. Loving it

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 01:45:26 PM »
Really loving the community here. Been only a day and already messaging and talking to some peeps. Tight group. Loving it

This is really how it's been around here since we turned on the light.  People come and go, but generally a good group of people have stayed for the long haul.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 02:10:58 PM »
BTW myself Palameta, Chemikill, Danny Stallone and another member of chemikills friend just joined UO Demise. Let me know if ya play there and if ya wanna adventure. We mostly pvp but we are getting all geared up right now we are all new to the server but hit us up if ya are playing on there :)

Tags: