Author Topic: Howdy...  (Read 1019 times)

Offline chickenpekahTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • chickenpekah has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Howdy...
« on: May 17, 2020, 02:56:10 PM »
Lessee, I played UO for 3 years from launch on Atlantic until GM Ironwill banned my account so he could give my house plot to some chick.  DIAF Ironwill.

I loved the game back then but truly hated EA.  Since all of these non OSI servers have been popping up it piqued my interest again and here we are.

I'm old and don't see well among other issues so I'm looking to automate some parts of gameplay.   I've been working on some scripts with razor enhanced but it has some problems I cannot fix as I play on Linux through Wine, so here I am.

If you'll have me.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy...
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 02:59:07 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline chickenpekahTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • chickenpekah has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 03:06:01 PM »
Thank you.

/salute

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2020, 03:08:50 PM »

WELCOME!

Tags: