Author Topic: a new thrilling adventure  (Read 926 times)

Offline arutharenTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • arutharen has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
a new thrilling adventure
« on: May 17, 2020, 01:43:23 PM »
Hello friends. my name is ekho, i am back to ultima online i played almost 20 years ago. I just finished high school when I stopped playing the game, now I have a 3 year old son. thank you all for this wonderful community <3

I tried to play games like world of warcraft and skyrim while I was separated from ultima, but I am sure you know very well that ultima online is another reality. you will never find friendships like in this game.

I could never do pvp before. I think I still can't do it :) I enjoyed killing champions in dungeons without stopping and especially playing with my crafter characters. With this new start, I feel like I will continue where I left off.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 02:24:55 PM by arutharen »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: a new thrilling adventure
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 02:57:30 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: a new thrilling adventure
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 03:09:22 PM »

WELCOME!

Tags: