• Reputation Power: 1
  • aveiaquaker has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro
« on: May 21, 2020, 08:24:31 AM »
Hello everybody!

I'm aveia-quaker (nick name from Quake Team Fortress), 37 from Brazil! I'm not so good in english, but i'll try my best.

I started playing UO around 1998 on OSI. Droped a few months after that and don't remember the reason!

After that, around 2002, I started to play again as the free shards has begun in Brazil (ServUO). I've played for about 2-3 years (don't know exactly), but also left because I was getting too adicted (LOL)! Just a simple example: I celebrated a new year (Yes. 31, december, 11:59 PM) on a shard playing!

After that I started and finished my University graduate (?) (BS? - i don't know the right name) in Computer Science and have worked since ~ 2006 with IT, in infrastructure and also coding! I'm married without children.

Now, with this pandemia, as some others brazilian players are coming back to play, I also decided to come back an play on Demise!

There's so many new tings on UO! I couldn't even tell what was LRC, SSI, HCI, PS, etc... That never existed the time I've played! But I'm learning, and I really like to automate any game that I play, either using some autoit script or by coding in some language. Last effort was in a Java bot with selenium (And some autoit scripts that I don't remember).

I don't have much time to play the game regularly, so basicaly, my fun is to automate things.

Nice to meet everybody and thanks in advance!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 09:33:14 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 09:47:26 AM »
WELCOME!

Tags: