Author Topic: Hello and Thank you!  (Read 2024 times)

Offline RazethTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Razeth has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello and Thank you!
« on: March 07, 2011, 12:54:00 PM »
Hi everyone.

I am 24 years old and live in Florida.  I work doing insurance and am a longtime gamer and supporter of Ultima Online. 

I recently returned to UO after a long long hiatus and unfortunately am starting up from scratch.  I am a a very avid player and wanted to get to work on getting a crafter, support crafter, tamer, mage, warrior type characters all going as quickly as I can.  Thus here I am introducing myself on Script UO.  I do hope that Ultima Online is as vibrant as I remember it and do look forward to and appreciate using the scripts put together on this website.  

I hope to familiarize myself with the script UO software over the next few weeks/months and hopefully I can contribute something to help give back.  Please let me know if there is anything else I should have covered in my introduction!  Thank you again for the time and effort it took to create this great website!  I really do hope everyone finds themselves well reading this; please shoot me a message if you play on Atlantic and are ever interested in some PVP, Peerless Champs, Fel Champs, etc.

Cheers!

« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 12:59:11 PM by Razeth »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hello and Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 01:41:10 PM »
I will get into the groups and unrestrict you shortly.  welcome to the site and back to uo

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 04:22:06 PM »
Welcome

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 05:55:34 PM »
Welcome to the site and also please abuse the search button we have a damn lot of info here to share !!

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 10:56:56 PM »
welcome back to uo and welcome to the websight

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 07:21:07 AM »
Welcome fellow floridian
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 07:23:56 AM »
Welcome to the site! Enjoy!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Tags: