Author Topic: Whirlwind Bushido Damage Bonus  (Read 5111 times)

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Whirlwind Bushido Damage Bonus
« on: September 07, 2011, 08:02:30 AM »
Bushido gives a damage bonus to Whirlwind  : ((# of opponents * Bushido) * (# of opponents * Bushido) / 3600) = Bonus Damage
Damage Bonus Capped at 100

Courtesy of UOguide.com

http://www.uoguide.com/Whirlwind
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Whirlwind Bushido Damage Bonus
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 11:05:30 AM »
This is why Sampires rule in spawns!

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 11:24:40 AM »
All Glory be to Radiant Scimitars and Double Axes! 8)

I know Mwinc likes his Gargish Talwars. I've yet to make a Gargoyle Sampire and test it out.

With the high damage of the Talwar I'm thinking a Gargoyle Sampire may do well in Bedlam.

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 01:09:18 PM »
I just dislike the idea of giving up the swampy....

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 01:44:22 PM »
Actually I've never made a sampire Gargoyle. I've used throwers with swords and healing on them and they are fairly effective, I posted this because a friend mentioned it to me and I was surprised that I didn't know about it, so I figured I would share the LOVE.

This is Why my Whammy RULES. Working on a Thrammy (ish)

120 Swords
120 Throwing
100 Parry
100 Bushido
105 Resist
90 Tactics
40 Necro
45 SS

Debating about lowering parry Bush for more SS, I don't think that will last very long for curse weapon.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 02:31:38 PM »
It's a bonus that was supposed to be "Frenzied Whirlwind" which was a special.

Turns out they broke it. I was one of the first to show them that weapon damage was screwed up if you used Whirlwind with a char who had Bushido. Damage to the first target was normal, then to each target after that was 1-3 points. Completely borked.

They took "Frenzied Whirlwind" out of the game and wrote in the bonus to WW for Bushido.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 03:48:21 PM »
I just finished my Sampire and am currently learning how to use him.  I have basically only used the standard NecroMage prior to that so it is a little work to figure out.  Also training a thrower.

Tags: