Author Topic: [Freeshard] Doom Artisan  (Read 33376 times)

Offline Scorpio

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Scorpio has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: [Freeshard] Doom Artisan
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2015, 06:43:14 AM »
+1
Ooooh nice fix, i forgot about that little issue. I am usually just on that screen when i know im at the necisary doom points and click the option myself lol

Offline twb1990

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • twb1990 has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2016, 10:42:30 PM »
+1
Hello, when I attempt to run it on EA my character dismounts and mounts my cu, then it spams "You must wait..."

Any tips?

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2016, 09:11:28 AM »
+1
if youre on a EA shard idk if it will work without modification. Freeshards tend to be different.

Offline twb1990

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2016, 01:44:22 PM »
+1
if youre on a EA shard idk if it will work without modification. Freeshards tend to be different.

I suppose I should ask something else...

Where would I go to get started being able to read/modify it on my own so that it will work on EA?

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2016, 12:08:43 PM »
+1

Where would I go to get started being able to read/modify it on my own so that it will work on EA?

With this script you will have to walk through the subs.   So as you play it when you hit an area of the script that isn't working correctly you need to open up the EUO and start stepping through the code to see what is happening.  This script was built for freeshard so there could be MANY MANY issues. 
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline twb1990

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2016, 01:48:31 PM »
+1

With this script you will have to walk through the subs.   So as you play it when you hit an area of the script that isn't working correctly you need to open up the EUO and start stepping through the code to see what is happening.  This script was built for freeshard so there could be MANY MANY issues. 

Thank you so much! :) I will start taking a look I suppose... I guess my issue is I don't know how to read the script and follow the goto's. Is there a program that breaks that down?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2016, 03:18:41 PM »
+1

Offline Azuroth

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Azuroth has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2016, 07:30:06 PM »
+1
@Crome969
Hey Im also from the RWUO and that friend was templar and i also have his scripts but my question is do you think you could help me with his script because its broken in a few spots and i would love to be able to use it again but it messes up on a few things... if so give me a response and let me know what you think.

Offline Crome969Topic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2016, 08:01:21 AM »
+1
@Crome969
Hey Im also from the RWUO and that friend was templar and i also have his scripts but my question is do you think you could help me with his script because its broken in a few spots and i would love to be able to use it again but it messes up on a few things... if so give me a response and let me know what you think.

I wont be useful in any term because i hadnt touched any easyupo related scripts for 5 or more years`. If this script helps you fixing things, may it good else you are on your own. Sorry man.
And yeah Templers script inspired me back then. If i would rewrite the script nowadays i would make a Stealth client version out of it with fancy UI, Mail Support and all that superb stuff.

I remember back in my days when using a GM-Alert, so Staff dont ban me for AFK farming Gauntlet all night.. was funny  ;D ;D

Offline Azuroth

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Azuroth has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2016, 11:56:01 AM »
+1
Yes he was a very gifted scripter. even to this day his script still works just has a few buggs that i cant seem to work out. if i wanted to fix his original script i wouldnt even know where to start. the problem i have been seeing is that it has a hard time targeting the second boss, like lets say there are 2 doom bosses and the script kills the first one but for some reason it goes to attack the other one but doesnt target like it should. if you have any input any would be greatly appreciated.

Offline kaos91

• Activity:
    0%
  • kaos91 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2016, 06:01:51 AM »
+1
Hi all, this script can be custumized for sampire? or are only for tammers? any version for sampis? o.O

Offline said3

• Activity:
    0%
  • said3 has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2017, 10:44:22 PM »
+1
There is not a version for sampire at the moment, and unless I go crazy, I don't think it will be one, unless under my name.

I'll try to test the script to see if I can polish some issues mentioned, but it's not going to be one of my priorities.

Offline billy4726

• Activity:
    0%
  • billy4726 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2017, 02:52:17 AM »
+1
thanks very much for the sharing,i will try and test it~ ;D

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2017, 05:50:18 AM »
+1

Offline billy4726

• Activity:
    0%
  • billy4726 has no influence.