Scripting Resources & Utilities > Stealth Client

Stealth not recognizing gumps? (Python)

(1/2) > >>

alaskan:
Has anyone else ran into Stealth not recognizing gump ID's with python? I have two functions for waiting for gumps and replying to gumps (thanks to Chrome) but it seems as though Stealth doesn't recognize some gumps. Just curious if this was just happening to me or if it has been happening to other people as well.

Crome969:
Do you have the latest Build?
Do you use Inlined Python (within Stealth) or API?

alaskan:
I do have the latest build of Stealth and I use the wrapper for my Python scripting (Python 3.3.0). Basically when I'm waiting or trying to reply to certain gump ID's it seems as though Stealth doesn't recognize the gump ID even though that's the exact ID that is given to me when I bring up the gump info. So far I've only ran across this issue with two gumps, haven't really tested other gumps but I was just curious like I said if anyone else has experienced this as well or maybe if it's just something I'm missing or just something that I don't have configured properly (wouldn't be the first time hehe).

Crome969:
Possible Troubleshoot :
* The Gump is either a Container\Paperdoll\Virtues => They are ignored by Stealth
* The Gump is recognized in Pascal script in Editor => Issue on Python wrapper

Boydon:
Can you tell me what function is giving you unexpected results?

There used to be a bug in the number format (they were signed while they have to be unsiged) and I fixed it in GumpInfo function, maybe its happening somewhere else?

Thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version