Author Topic: Hello World  (Read 685 times)

Offline applefanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • applefan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello World
« on: August 09, 2022, 04:38:02 PM »
Hi Guys,

My name is Jack and here's my introduction.  I've started playing UO back when you signed into the internet using AOL.  I would get AOL CDs in the mail and they offered 600 hours free.  I remember T2A or the second age was the expansion of UO.  My server was Catskills.  My first character was a fencer and I leveled up from fighting cows and pigs to orcs outside of brit.  Eventually, I went to deceit dungeon and supported the bone wall efforts.  Occasionally reds will come in and break up the bone wall.

I've played UO through AOS, which was my favorite.  I enjoyed champ spawns and the adrenaline that you get when you defeat barracoon and running out with a 120 power scroll.  Doom was also fun.  I remember the time when I got the Arcane Shield and Hat of the Magi.

After a while, I switched to WOW and played that for a number of years.  I always wanted to come back and play UO again.  My goal is to get enough gold to place a keep.  Why a keep and not a castle you ask?  I find to quite satisfying to recall into the middle.

I used to PVP but now I prefer the PvM aspect now.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello World
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 07:31:04 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello World
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2022, 02:58:20 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline applefanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • applefan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0