Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1026 times)

Offline SoultakerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Soultaker has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« on: June 01, 2023, 02:57:26 PM »
Hi my name is Jim, I am a UO addict. I started playing you on its release and played for several years. Then Everquest came out, then I became a MMO junkie, playing almost all the beginning MMO's, but always coming back to UO. So I'm back after several years off and a friend told me about the Orion Client and I love the big screen and the zoom features, but my old scripts don't work with it and i cant go back to playing on Razor client where they do work.

So I'm here to find scripts that work and learn how to script with this platform. I play on Catskills server and hope to see you in the game.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2023, 03:47:53 PM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New Member
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2023, 08:24:05 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: