Author Topic: Cu Sidhe farming, dual client?  (Read 9868 times)

Offline OMGBurgersTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Cu Sidhe farming, dual client?
« on: July 19, 2009, 02:10:52 PM »
I used to farm Cu Sidhe on two accounts trying for my blaze one.  Worked out well cause I got so many black/white ones, fully trained and took to atlantic and paid for both xfers, and then some..  but.  I was going to write anautomatic script for this.

I really wouldn't afk it incase something insane happens.  lol.

These are my ideas, and how I did it last time.

I'd find the nearest Cu.  If there's a paragon DON'T MOVE as it'll target the Sampire from negative karma.  Discord it first, then get honor ready.  When it gets close enough honor it and kill it.  Takes a few minutes.  The discord bot will gheal like a mad man.  Normal cu's would just honor and start killing.  Discord hits when it does as they arn't hard.  Bot will heal inbetween attempts now that pentrick dont work (RIP).  When it dies loot it, eval the loot.  If overloaded on gold send via. bag of sending.

If a color spawns that you want the second client would tame it.  To do so requires high eval intelligence because my script currently para spams it.  I have the code written and the math done that determines the amount of time you have for taming attempts from when the para hits.  It goes off a cu's max resist spell that is able to spawn, then by your eval int. so it shouldn't ever mess up.  Does the normal para/attempt to tame/invs deal.  The bot MUST be holding a lanters to avoid hitting the Cu and breaking the para.  After tame it would run out, stable it, and come back.  If stables are full it would halt.

Of course setting up is a PITA.  Gota lure all the changlings and dryads away so that they don't mess w/ ya, and so you don't get calmed.  But when you setup depending on other player activity it can last for hours, to most of the day.

Once I train discordance up, would anyone be interested in testing this?  or is this more so just one of my specific tailored to my needs kinda scripts lol.

Offline KilroyIsDead

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • KilroyIsDead has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
Re: Cu Sidhe farming, dual client?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 05:16:48 PM »
OMG, I run into this a lot. I have scripts that are really cool but only work for my frankenstein of a template, and then I think what a nightmare it would be to explain this.  This goes in the me only pile.
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm the rest of the night;
Set a man afire, he'll be warm the rest of his life.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 05:18:42 PM »
haha yeah that's what i was totally thinking

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 05:47:08 PM »
when father in law leaves, TT and i will discuss it. I think we could test it for you.
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 07:28:23 PM »
Okay.  My account got wiped out a few months ago and I never re-trained discord.  So it may be a lil bit.  I figure I can get it to 90 for now and make an option in the script to swap jewels for when you tame or disco if skill arn't 120.  But I can code the discord part by using test center.

Let me know if you all are interested in using it.  The discordance part isn't even really needed unless it's a paragon cu, and even them I can solo w/o discord, they just take forever.  I'm mostly interested in writing it from when I gave away all my pets, I'd like a beast black Cu again :P

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 05:56:19 AM »
I'd be interested, I usually farm them with a friend myself but doing it solo would probably be alot of fun.

Offline SnoWolf

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SnoWolf has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 11:20:37 PM »
I'd be interested in testing this for you too, i have 6 accounts and 5 pcs so.. lol.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 06:49:50 AM »
I'd be interested in testing this for you too, i have 6 accounts and 5 pcs so.. lol.
Hi Snowolf - just wanted to point out that you resurrected a thread that has been dead for 2 and a half years!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 08:11:09 AM »
Is this... Could it be....

A new An Corp record?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 10:49:39 AM »
I hate to say but I did this a few times on stratics.  I'd track down 2-3 year old thread about a patch and spam something about how absurd it was they were makeing such a change and watch the chaos.  Makes for a good laugh depending upon how long it would go for.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 05:01:37 PM »
hah

I have no idea where what I left off with it is.

I just saw for once I had a new reply to my post at the top!! 

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 02:25:25 AM »
Dear Snowolf,
since its and old threadm the chance is little, that such a script were ever finished, when no response camed up.
If you wanna write something yourself i would suggest, to use one computer and 2 or more Clients.
Using global Variables or variables via registry and you could control 10,20 or 50 Clients in row, when your Computer could handle.:)

Tags: