Author Topic: Garden Bed Gathering  (Read 57960 times)

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Garden Bed Gathering
« on: February 13, 2013, 06:03:07 AM »
 Raised Garden Bed Gathering
Code: [Select]
;=======================================;
; Script Name: Raised Garden Bed Gathering
; Author: The Ghost
; Version: 1.25( Clipping)
; Shard OSI/FS: OSI
; Revision Date: 11 Oct 2013
; Publish : 13 Feb 1013
; Purpose: Gathering Seed and Resources form Raised Garden Bed
; Mods: By EN
; URL: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=10887.0
;===========================================================
;===========================================================
; Warning:  All your plants need to be 100% mature
;                At the moment it doesn't check for maturity level.
;                

Since I wasn't able to find a simple script that will gather the resources from Raised Bed, so I put this together.   Since I only have 2 beds,  this is limited right now to only get seed and resources to your main pack.

To-DO-List (Working in progress)
- want to add trash  option
- drop items into secure
- want to add option to replants

Warning:  All your plants need to be 100% mature  At the moment it doesn't check for maturity level.

Had to revert to version 1.25  -  work better with Human/elf and  Gargoyles Char.  
                                             -  No menu, just hit play.

Updated Ver 2.2 Beta   -  I have test this Ver. and it work better
                                   -  Fix a few typo mistake causing to loot
                                    - Add Clipping only. When you are done harvesting, just select clipping.
           Known problem
                                     - Still have problem with Harvest only,  Won't ignore the last plant harvested .
                                    - Still can't replant

Updated Ver. 2.0 Beta  - Rebuild the Menu with 2 modes. This should fix the problem of not                                             all the plants mature.
                                   - Remove the Replants option, wasn't fully tested.

Updated Ver. 1.3 :  Added a menu
                             Added a Replant Sub
                             Added all Plants Types  
Updated Ver. 1.1 (change goto to gosub)  Thx EN's

This is a beta release, so please post any feedback, bugs, etc.

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Garden Bed Gathering V1.1.txt
Garden Bed Gathering V1.25 ( w_clippling).txt
Garden Bed Gathering V1.3.txt
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 08:28:30 AM by The Ghost »

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Garden Bed Gathering
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 06:15:15 AM »
Thanks!  I'll try this out when my next group of beds matures. 

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 09:38:03 AM »
nice ill give this a whirl.. i have 5 garden beds half empty and half full of resoucres witing for a script to gather them up.

It works well.. but do i hate the way some of that code is written all those gotos  errr lol.... i would suggest you add  DMC  to the end of your click commands  ie click x y DMC  .. DMC = do not move cursor...

... great little script thanks.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 10:34:53 AM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 10:42:17 AM »
Thanks for posting this.

I've give this a try when the next batch is ready to yield.

I have certain plants set up just for gathering seeds of renewal and a separate batch in another house for colored plants.

I'll try and post my Garden Bed Plant Seeds Subs and a Garden Bed Plant Decoration Converter & Cutter subs in a day or so.

I need a another day or two of growth so I can test the subs and changes I made.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 10:51:57 AM »
Finnally new plants in my garden beds...I vote yes for adding in planting a seed and using clippers.

----------------------------------------------------
Not trying to hijack your script... but the gotos got to me so i removed them all and added some more plant types, so it would work for me... and added in mutant plant no seed messages. You can use the code below if you want or not if you dont.. Or just use it as an example of removing gotos... :)

;=======================================;
; Script Name: Raised Garden Bed Gathering
; Author: The Ghost
; Version: 0.1
; Shard OSI/FS: OSI
; Revision Date: 3 Feb 2013
; Purpose: Gathering Seed and Resourses form Raised Garden Bed
; Mods: By EN
;================================================================
set %planttypes MWE_BCF_NTE_BWE_REK

repeat
  finditem %planttypes G_5
  if #findcnt >= 1
     gosub ProcessPlant
until #findcnt = 0
Halt

sub ProcessPlant
  gosub harvest
  gosub Gather 150 170 no_resources do_not_produce_resources  ; Petals
  gosub Gather 222 170 no_seeds     do_not_produce_seeds     ; Seeds
  gosub trash
return

; ------------- harvest ---------------
sub harvest
  set #lobjectid #findid
  event macro 17 0
  wait 10
  ; Open Resource page
  set %clickX #contPosX + 80
  set %clickY #contPosY + 75
  Click %clickX %clickY  DMC
  wait 10
return

; ------------- Generic Gather ---------------
sub Gather  ;Pass: clickx clicky Journalmsg1 JournalMsg2
  set !endmsg #false
  set %clickX #contPosX + %1
  set %clickY #contPosY + %2
  repeat
    set %ji #jindex
    Click %clickX %clickY DMC
    wait 10
    for %1 %ji #jindex
      {
      scanjournal %i
      set !endmsg !endmsg || %3 in #Journal || %4 in #Journal
      }
  until !endmsg = #true
return

; ----------------- trash ------------------------
sub trash
  set %clickX #contPosX + 220
  set %clickY #contPosY + 76
  Click %clickX %clickY   DMC
  wait 10
  set %clickX #contPosX + 180
  set %clickY #contPosY + 150
  Click %clickX %clickY
  wait 10
return

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 10:56:43 AM »
Now I'm scared to post my subs! ???

What I would look for in a Garden Bed script...an AIO..would be plant the seeds, cross pollinate, extract the seeds or resource, convert the plant to decoration and cut it up.

I have Garden Beds on multiple floors of my 18x18 which seems to cause some conflict with plants being out of reach.

We need..ahem...an OEUO AIO Garden Bed Script! ;)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 11:11:26 AM »

What I would look for in a Garden Bed script...an AIO..would be plant the seeds, cross pollinate, extract the seeds or resource, convert the plant to decoration and cut it up.

I have Garden Beds on multiple floors of my 18x18 which seems to cause some conflict with plants being out of reach.

We need..ahem...an OEUO AIO Garden Bed Script! ;)

dont be scared post them post them..   if you want i can look them over and spice em up, or ghost will .. or not if you prefer...     I agree would be nice to have a script that would search out the different beds on different floors and do all above.   To solve the out of reach you can do a y axis check.. post your subs ....

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 11:16:19 AM »
Finnally new plants in my garden beds...I vote yes for adding in planting a seed and using clippers.

----------------------------------------------------
Not trying to hijack your script... but the gotos got to me so i removed them all and added some more plant types, so it would work for me... and added in mutant plant no seed messages. You can use the code below if you want or not if you dont.. Or just use it as an example of removing gotos... :)

End Night,  you are part of my mentor in UOS (Kali as well), so any suggestion on how to do this better I will try to do.   I'm just an old fart trying to learn this.   I will see what I can do.  I have been work on other script lately.   

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 04:51:53 PM »

Nah.  EN is very gentle when he's beating you over the head with your coding inefficiencies.  I barely even notice it anymore.

;)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 05:37:32 PM »
I'm working on replant sub now.  I got all the ID
set %raisebed  NOCD_LOCB_ROCB_APCB_XOCB_YOCB_OOCB_MOCB_SOCB.

Now the fun part, wait 7 days before I can try any sub,  :(  give me time go come up with something good.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2013, 07:30:21 PM »
I'll need to test these out again tomorrow but I believe they will work. Now nobody laugh at this code! I'm sure my syntax breaks all kinds of rules and what not. I piecemealed them together looking at other peoples code. Yes I know it's messy but anything that worked I was happy with being that there are no planting scripts that center around GBs.

Garden Bed Seed Planter
set %gardenbed OOCB_APCB_NOCB_MOCB_XOCB_LOCB_SOCB_YOCB_ROCB
set %seed PDF

Gosub Plant

Sub Plant
  finditem %seed C_ , #backpackid
  if #findkind = -1
  {
    display Life's a Garden. Dig it! Your are out of seeds. Grab some more seeds and restart the script.
    Halt
  }
  else
  set %lobjectid #findid
  set #lobjectid #findid
  event macro 17
  target
  finditem %gardenbed G_4
  set #ltargetid #findid
  set #ltargetkind 1
  event macro 22
  ignoreitem #findid
  wait 10
  repeat

Garden Bed Plant Decoration Converter and Cut Up Sub
set %plant QLI_OLI_BCF_VWE_BWE_UAF_JWE_IWE_EXE_UWE_ICF_BXE_YVE_CCF_NWE_MWE_DXE_TCF_NXE_BKP_ZJP_MKP_AKP_CKP_OKP_NKP_LKP_TXE_ZBF_AIF_GWE_VWE_WTE_ZBF_BWE_BCF_CCF_SVE_IWE_MWE_YVE_REK_QVE_BFK_WTE_FWE_NXE_CYE_JDF_WWE_ISN
set %clippers JFF_KFF
set %wait 20
finditem %plant G_4
set #lobjectid #findid
event macro 17 0
wait %wait
wait 1s
click 100 95
wait %wait
click 241 95
wait %wait
click 200 170
wait %wait
finditem %clippers C_ , #backpackid
if #findkind = -1
Display We need some more clippers to finish the job!$
else
set #lobjectid #findid
event macro 17 0
target
finditem %plant C_ , #backpackid
set #ltargetid #findid
set #ltargetkind 1
event macro 22
wait 5
repeat
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 08:14:59 AM by Ultima »

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2013, 09:23:10 PM »
Version 1.3 is out.
I work on this a bit more tonight, I added a menu option to choice form Harvest, Gather  and Replant.   I have trial the replant and it work on my side.  My beds are not ready to test other options.   Let me know how this work for you guy.    The Clipping will come soon and the trash option as well.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2013, 07:09:26 AM »
Version 1.3 is out.
I work on this a bit more tonight, I added a menu option to choice form Harvest, Gather  and Replant.   I have trial the replant and it work on my side.  My beds are not ready to test other options.   Let me know how this work for you guy.    The Clipping will come soon and the trash option as well.

sweet inone week i will test this

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2013, 08:55:03 AM »
+1
Believe I'll have a few to test tonight.  We'll see.  I use fertile dirt and that doesn't always get me the double growth checks.

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2013, 02:54:51 AM »
NOOOOO!

I didn't realize that this assumed all your plants were 100% mature.  It just set a bunch of 4/8 plants to decorative...  =/

Other than that, 1.3 appears to work very well.

Tags: