Author Topic: Garden Bed Gathering  (Read 57992 times)

Offline alonzo104

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • alonzo104 has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Garden Bed Gathering
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2013, 07:39:01 PM »
+1
I tried the latest two versions, but it didn't work at all.  Then like a newb, I noticed I was on a red thrower -- so that might have been why.  I'll test again on a blue (gotta make a blue lol).  I still haven't found a way to change the security on the beds, tried everything mentioned earlier, it just wouldn't work.

Offline StarWoman

• Activity:
    0%
  • StarWoman has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2013, 12:51:06 PM »
+1
Hi
I have been following this with interest and tried each versions.  The last version worked the best for me although it only did three plants south of me on the right side of the garden bed.  

I have 11 beds in a U shaped formation but when it has worked it has only worked for a few then says "too far away".  The clipping worked perfectly.

For me, the issue is not floors as it is all on the same level (roof of a castle).  Any ideas as when it works it is brilliant but the range is limited to south side only and then only a few in a garden bed.  Also, the character moves around as if on auto follow or something?  Hope this may give you a clue as to the problem.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Starwoman
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 12:55:34 PM by StarWoman »

Offline alonzo104

• Activity:
    0%
  • alonzo104 has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2013, 10:46:01 PM »
+1
Had to make a blue, and wait for plants to grow:

Ran 2.2(BETA) and it worked like a charm (only did full Harvest).
I did have to move my character around, but I don't consider that to be a big deal.  Sometimes it wanted to grab a plant further away, but stopping and restarting fixed that. 

Still not sure why a red char, and a gargoyle of either alignment doesn't work? 

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2013, 08:19:10 AM »
+1
Love the menu.... but function seems to have broken.  My char is standing between 2 mature garden beds . When I pick harvest I get a popup saying plant has been processed even thow nothing happened and the menu no longer does anything.

Lots of great potential .. carnt wait to get this moved into the library once its working again.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2013, 04:02:12 PM »
+1
Been busy fixing and upgraded old script. 

The more option I add the more is since to bug.  Going to try to make time fix/repair it.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2013, 03:31:51 PM »
+1
I reverted to Ver 1.25   I just harvest  4 beds 2 with elf and 2 with Gargoyles.

No menu, nothing fancy for now,  Just hit play  Enjoy

Offline Kandie

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2014, 01:46:51 PM »
+1
well I finally decided to try this script since I have 12 beds, it worked for the first row in 2 beds and the quit. can't get it to work anymore, would appreciate it if u could get this to work...its a great idea and I'm sure would get used a lot.....plz reconcider coming back and fixing it :)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2014, 05:10:25 AM »
+1
HI Kandie.
would love to help, but I'm in the middle of the ocean.    Use version 1.25 with clipper.   I have 3 beds in a L shape at my castle and it work fine.  I did notice that you can't click other object in game while it running.   Hope that help a bit until I return

Offline Kandie

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2014, 07:06:46 AM »
+1
ok thanks, I'll have to wait till I can move mine into a L shape then.  right now they run along the South and West walls of my house and a few beds in the middle of the room

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2014, 03:18:41 AM »
+1
THe "L" shape allow you to get 3 beds and ensure  the are not on deiffrent level, because of the G_5  range.  That can be where ur problem is not. Move it to G_3 and stand in the middle of a single bed.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2015, 09:49:58 AM »
+1
Just looking for a status update to this script... any progress since last post.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2015, 11:09:22 AM »
+1
Still the same, haven't figure how to replant the garden bed yet.   So the later version the th emost stable for me a this time.

Offline Gandolf

• Activity:
    0%
  • Gandolf has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2015, 01:03:30 PM »
+1
say was just looking for 2.2 ver does this work ?

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2015, 03:27:12 PM »
+1
No, I had to remove it due to instability.   Ver 1.25 is the stable one.   I haven't work on this since it does what I need for now. I'm working on having the seeding to work.  Right now they are two separate build.     I know you were looking to build ur own from what I read on other forum.  Hope that will get you started. 

Offline Gandolf

• Activity:
    0%
  • Gandolf has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2015, 08:03:45 AM »
+1
say to run 1.25 all the seeds have to be done