Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Resource Farming

neo's psycho kung-fu miner, release: March 16, 2013

(1/15) > >>

Neo:

--- Code: ---;===================================================================================
; Script Name: neo's psycho kung-fu miner
; Author: neo
; Version: 1.0
; Client Tested With: 7.0.29.2
; EUO version tested with: 1.50 233
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI
; Revision Date: February 1st, 2013
; Public Release: March 16, 2013
; Purpose: Mining and fighting.
; Special Thanks: TM and 12x for their subs! MeWonUo for the concept and help throughout
;                 the development of this script.
;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Who should use this script and why?
;
; This script is meant to be used with a combat miner character template.
; It will grab Gargoyle Pickaxes and Prospector's Tools from a container
; and go mine. When it digs up an Elemental, it will kill it, return home
; to unload, then return to the spot where the Elemental's body is and loot it.
; After going home again to unload, it will continue mining.
;
;
; What's the advantage of mining this way?
;
; Potentially gets over 6k ingots per hour, more than half of which should be Shadow Iron Ingots! :)
; Will also loot Crystalline Blackrock.
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Instructions:
; Containers you should have in front of your house:
;   - Container with your regular shovels or pickaxes, or ingots and tinker tools to
;     craft them. If you use the Archer template, you should also have your arrows in this
;     container
;   - Container with your Prospector's Tools, if you mean to use them
;   - Container with your Gargoyle Pickaxes, if you mean to use them
;   - Container for your Ore
;   - Container for your regular blackrock (trash can?)
;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Suggested template to use with this script:
; Template I currently use for this script (template idea by MeWonUo):
;
; Female Elf with:
;
; Anatomy 95
; Archery 95
; Tactics 88
; Blacksmithy 0.1
; Mining 100 + 5 from gloves
; Tinkering 62
; Chivalry 82
; Meditaion 33
; Necromancy 99
; Spirit Speak 40
;
; Equipment:
; Spirit of the Totem
; Mana Phasing Orb
; Quiver of Infinity
; Magical Shortbow with: HLA 50 HLD 50 Elemental Slayer, SSI 40 DI 10
; Armor of the Valkyrie (Char must be FEMALE for this)
; The rest: Imbued jewels and Woodland Pieces
; Important: Have some HCI, DCI, DI and 100% LRC. Also, have 150 Str for Max Weight increase.
;            And good resists too of course! :)
;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Feel free to tell me any suggestions you might have so I can keep improving this.
; Don't forget to edit your settings below!
; Be in front of your containers before you start the script!

--- End code ---
Hey guys, I've had some friends asking me for this script, and instead of just keeping it for Elite/private, I decided to just make it public so that everyone who's interested might get a chance to use it. So, here it is, hope you may find some use in it, and make sure to tell me how it works for you!

Any suggestions are always welcome of course.

Make sure to read the instructions on how to properly use the script! :)

[]s

EDIT: the only difference from the private version is I removed the bod gathering part from it. Since the new changes to bod gathering, I thought it wouldn't be very useful to have.

EDIT 2: The combat uses mainly necro stuff to deal with elementals. You will be expected to be in Vamp move, and then once an Elemental pops, Curse Weapon will be used... I've done some tweaking with the damage ratio you take each second, to decide if your char's gonna run away or not. Should work fine for most cases! I could add some more options for future versions depending on the feedback I get!

jlirsh:
WHats up Neo, seems like im using all of your scripts as of late lol. I have a few questions on this, currently building the char but have not used it yet

1. Why .1 blacksmithing? thats not needed for anything is it?
2.) why a magical shortbow? ur not using specials I don't believe and not sure why those specials would help. Wouldnt a repeating crossbow be better? its faster and has a few more base damage.
3.) Is anatomy really needed for the extra bonus? uoguide shows it only has like 150hps, seems rather easy to kill without it and can dump more into spirit speak which would allow curse weapon to last longer and be able to have more med.
4.) what is your dexterity at? tryin to figure out how high to make it with still having 150 str and room for mana.
Think thats it for now, cant wait to try it out :) and thank you for making it public!!!!

Neo:

--- Quote from: jlirsh on May 04, 2013, 04:06:05 PM ---WHats up Neo, seems like im using all of your scripts as of late lol. I have a few questions on this, currently building the char but have not used it yet

1. Why .1 blacksmithing? thats not needed for anything is it?
2.) why a magical shortbow? ur not using specials I don't believe and not sure why those specials would help. Wouldnt a repeating crossbow be better? its faster and has a few more base damage.
3.) Is anatomy really needed for the extra bonus? uoguide shows it only has like 150hps, seems rather easy to kill without it and can dump more into spirit speak which would allow curse weapon to last longer and be able to have more med.
4.) what is your dexterity at? tryin to figure out how high to make it with still having 150 str and room for mana.
Think thats it for now, cant wait to try it out :) and thank you for making it public!!!!

--- End quote ---
1. The .1 blacksmithing was for bod gathering. Before the changes in the BOD system, this script would recall to Luna every hour, collect bods, log out, log in to every other character you set it to, and log back, and continue mining.
2. I don't really remember why it was. I remember MeWon suggested this at the time. If you find a better option, feel free to try it out. Also, someone told me recently that Elementals are weak against some specific Elemental Weapon. Maybe Earth Elemental? I don't really remember. Anyhow, that would get you the extra damage you might need.
3. I don't know the specifics, but if you dig up 2 Valorite Elementals, I remember things could get a little dangerous.
4. Sorry, don't remember either, my mining account is currently not activated. I'll reactivate it soon though, then I'll post my findings here.

Let me know if you try it out, and if there are any suggestions you might have!

[]s!

jlirsh:
Well I said I'd post here so here I am. Been using it for four days pretty much straight. I love the options you get with this script. Especially the seperation options for items. I haven't been able to keep up with pickaxes though but its awesome that it goes straight to tinkering regular shovels and still uses the prospector tool to go one color ore up. Also was worried about blackrock but it does allow me to drop it in a garbage bin at my house so I don't overload bags with it.

Only problem I've had is once in awhile I go overweight. In four days it happened three times. Not really a big deal but I tried to go in and change the max weight but I don't see it, u wrote the script a lil different then my amateur eyes are used to seeing haha. I wonder if it's because I don't have 150 str only 145? Thought I needed all these other mods for fighting. Truth be told not one elemental ever comes close to hurting you. With a repeating crossbow I can kill anyone of them within four swings so I don't think you  have to worry about running away :). Anyways keep up the great work, we all appreciate it, and so does my carpal tunnel :)

Neo:

--- Quote from: jlirsh on May 10, 2013, 10:23:07 AM ---Well I said I'd post here so here I am. Been using it for four days pretty much straight. I love the options you get with this script. Especially the seperation options for items. I haven't been able to keep up with pickaxes though but its awesome that it goes straight to tinkering regular shovels and still uses the prospector tool to go one color ore up. Also was worried about blackrock but it does allow me to drop it in a garbage bin at my house so I don't overload bags with it.

Only problem I've had is once in awhile I go overweight. In four days it happened three times. Not really a big deal but I tried to go in and change the max weight but I don't see it, u wrote the script a lil different then my amateur eyes are used to seeing haha. I wonder if it's because I don't have 150 str only 145? Thought I needed all these other mods for fighting. Truth be told not one elemental ever comes close to hurting you. With a repeating crossbow I can kill anyone of them within four swings so I don't think you  have to worry about running away :). Anyways keep up the great work, we all appreciate it, and so does my carpal tunnel :)

--- End quote ---
Great feedback! Glad to see this working well!

About the Weight issue, find this line: gosub XIIxMaxWeight 72

It's under 'sub loadcheck'.

Try increasing this value a bit, that should the problem!

Let me know how it goes!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version