Author Topic: CAMOTbIK's Ultimate fisher  (Read 21797 times)

Offline camotbikTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • camotbik has no influence.
  • Hello! I'm a UO addict.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: CAMOTbIK's Ultimate fisher
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 10:49:20 AM »
3) Setup storage, if using bank then setup the storage in bankbox.
         I have only used this script once but I do believe it will ask for 2 bags inside your secure container.  Place 2 bags in the secure and when you press the "Setup storage" button it will walk you through targeting the bags.

Well I use only a box in the bank, so you have just open your bank and target the box.
What you witness -- is whatver..
uogamers hybrid.

Offline vassenceto

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • vassenceto has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2011, 08:53:43 AM »
thx for info. Script runs fine ,open menu and i target everything and recall to boat ,start fishing ,the problem is that when i get maxweight script dont recall at bank to unload .No any action

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2011, 09:19:42 AM »
setup storage rune
uogamers hybrid.

Offline vassenceto

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2011, 09:28:48 AM »
if you mean i setup runebook and rune on 1spot and still no racall on maxweight.sorry if there is something that need to be writen in script but my knowege is zero on scripting

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2011, 12:32:33 PM »
it depends what rune number your storage(home, bank) is. It's not always 1. Just check your runebook, count the number of the rune to storage and input it in setup..
uogamers hybrid.

Offline vassenceto

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2011, 02:43:28 PM »
sorry i forget to tell you that im playing in free server and maybe proble is in diffrend code of runebook
.for that maybe wont open and recall.can you tell me how to chage the id of the runebook maybe this will help. that the only problem cant open runebook and cant recall. I setup script and start but cant recall

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2011, 07:39:02 PM »
well just re read previous posts, and you will figure it out.
uogamers hybrid.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2013, 05:22:57 PM »

Congratulations your Script has been moved to Script library
(If you feel the script is in the wrong section please send me a pm.)

Thank you for your submission.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline wizzle

• Activity:
    0%
  • wizzle has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2013, 11:33:47 AM »
So this script is working really well, except for one issue where it gets caught trying to use scissors, or a bladed item on something. It returns the error that the scissors/dagger cannot be used on this to produce anything. Just wondering if anyone has had this issue.

*edit*

Okay, so since my server doesn't have crab fishing or anything neat yet, I decided to trim back all the crabbing script and the item targeting for items we don't use.
I am currently running this trimmed script with no issues so far :)

I am also a bit of a newb to scripting so once I run this for a while I'll post what I have done and maybe I can get some feedback!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 12:09:56 PM by wizzle »

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2013, 12:32:19 PM »
the script is trying to cut shoes. so if your server doesnt support that kind of stuff, just delete the part with that cuts the shoes.
uogamers hybrid.

Offline kakepare

• Activity:
    0%
  • kakepare has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2017, 08:42:07 PM »
i couldnt get it to work for me :( it does the set up fine, recalls to fish spot fine, but when it gets there it doesnt equip rod and doesnt attempt to fish. i had it set to fish wherever and marked runes for land fishing since i've been looking for a recall land fisher for over a month with no luck. i need to learn how to understand script language seriously x.x

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2017, 03:35:32 AM »
If you are on a freeshard make sure that you have the right itemid for the fishing pole. Freeshards and official server sometimes vary.

Offline kakepare

• Activity:
    0%
  • kakepare has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2017, 03:53:18 AM »
thanks, i play on OSI and i checked the id for the pole and added in the LOBJECTTYPE thing from easyuo thing, still didn't work. i'm slowly starting to understand script code(?) but still a long way off from being able to get stuff to work

Offline Rocko

• Activity:
    0%
  • Rocko has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2023, 02:35:33 PM »
I am hesitant to post this because the last post was in 2017.  The script setup window functions well except that once the button to target the boat key has been pressed the target cursor does not appear.  Additionally, the button has a white background instead of the normal grey.  I don't know much about scripting but I did noodle around the code, moving things from place to place but to no avail.

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2023, 11:59:15 PM »
The script needs an update to the menu logic. There are new rules in EUO for menu processing a few years ago. While most of the original menu commands work, the rules are more strict now.

The button to "Setup ship key" is not updating #MENUBUTTON when selected. This usually happens because the button was defined more than once. You can recreate some of the menu elements (you used to be able to create the same named item over and over), but most now require one of two methods:
1) delete old; create new
2) create all and use the 'menu setprop [element_name] visible [#true/#false]'

I tend to favor the second method. Both methods seem to work, but when going back to maintain code, the second method design is more obvious when debugging. If the code forgets to hide ('visible #false') a button, you still see it on the menu and you get clear feedback. If you forget the delete an element and create a new one with the same name, you can cover the former one, but the new one that is seen won't actually work. The other benefit is that each of your elements (whether visible or hidden) are forced to have unique identifying names.

If you want to try to tackle fixing the menu code, there is a pinned thread about menu code under Tutorials that shows how to code equivalent menu commands that have been updated. That may help. Here is the direct link http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=15596.msg122126#msg122126

C2 has a lobster/crab fishing script. It works and has simple setup, so I would recommend giving it a shot. I never played with the version that uses bait. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=6423.msg54298#msg54298

I posted one over on easyuo (which was an update of Hitechs/player111's code) - but it is for a different goal than any other crabbing script (more bobs leads to more creatures in the trap and supposed to give more rare ones - at the expense of losing lots of traps). As mine is downloaded, there is very little setup required for an individual setup (runes, secures, etc), but the internal settings will maximize lobster/crab return per hour, but at the cost of losing about 20% of the traps put out. Many players have criticized that decision, but I was trying to get more rare creatures and figured the cost of losing traps was worth it. If you really want your eyes to bleed, here is the link: http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53947&start=0#p435566
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Tags: Fishing