Author Topic: ENs - Subs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)  (Read 150721 times)

Offline valen2.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • valen2.0 has no influence.
  • Respect: +63
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ENs - Subs - Buff/Debuff Bar Subs. (oEUO & EUO)
« Reply #255 on: February 25, 2017, 12:19:38 PM »
Id try to help if I could ghost, but I would like EN to shed some light on how to find new icons so I can help with new icons because I use his buffbar scanner so much

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 27, 2017, 11:18:20 AM »
+1
VERSION 42

-  New icons   Eoodon potions,  masteries and others.
-  Much faster than prior versions.

NOTE:  you must download and save in same place both  scanbuffbar.txt and scanbuffbar-subs.txt.

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 27, 2017, 11:22:28 AM »
How to get the code for an unrecognized Icon

(1)  Edit.  scanbuffbar.text
(2)  uncomment lines 52 and 53    (ver 42)
        change
         ;   If ! . !debug = N/A
         ;     set %BuffBarDebug !debug
        to  (remove ; )
         If ! . !debug = N/A
             set %BuffBarDebug !debug
(3)  Save the file.    SAVE THE FILE
(4)  Run test code below,  script will stop when new icon found
Code: HTML5
  1. repeat
  2.   Call ScanBuffBar  ; Presumes file is in same location as euo
  3.   setuotitle %BuffBarCalls - BAR: %BuffbarDirection - Icons: %BuffBarIconsFound - %BuffBarIconNames - %BuffBarDebug
  4. until  %BuffBarDebug <> N/A
  5. halt
(5)  Note down the new icon codes   x1_x2
(5)  Open scanbuffbar-subs.txt
(6)  find sub BuffBarInitialize
(7)  scroll to end of sub,  after the last  gosub AddIcon   line  copy  it and past it.   
(8 )  Edit the copied line name the icon and add the new codes  (add the codes in reverse order  x2 x1)   IMPORTANT
(9)  save the file
(10)  Rerun the test - if done correctly the new icon name should be listed.
(12)  POST THE NEW CODE HERE and send  EN  (me) a pm.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 11:32:52 AM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 12, 2017, 08:56:39 PM »
hey there en was wondering is this able to be ran independently or does it have to be ran in a script. everytime i try and run it all it does is takes my buff bar and makes it do circles all over my page. i am just wanting to know when im blood oathed so i can tab out. 

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 19, 2017, 12:16:31 PM »
hey there en was wondering is this able to be ran independently or does it have to be ran in a script. everytime i try and run it all it does is takes my buff bar and makes it do circles all over my page. i am just wanting to know when im blood oathed so i can tab out.

Read post one .. tells you how it works...   thier is also a little bit of code in post 1 that tells you how to work with bloodoath.

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 19, 2017, 02:18:36 PM »
EN i read that but i was using lame 3.0 and it supposably has a built in one from reading the script. i put all the files along with euo.exe in the same folder but nothing is happening. maybe i will set it up to the way you have it in the first post and see how that works.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 19, 2017, 02:30:43 PM »
Those 3 file have to be inside the same folder , scanbuffbar,ScanBuffBar-Subs and EASYUO.     Lame can be on a separated folder.  I tested with rebirth folder :)

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 19, 2017, 02:32:05 PM »
i did put those all in the same folder but it isnt working :(

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 29, 2017, 06:30:46 AM »
EN i read that but i was using lame 3.0 and it supposably has a built in one from reading the script. i put all the files along with euo.exe in the same folder but nothing is happening. maybe i will set it up to the way you have it in the first post and see how that works.

I very much doubt Lame 3  has my buffbar subs built in.   This latest version should work same as older versions,  But I have never personally myself used lame 3 can  anyone else chime in on this ?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 29, 2017, 07:22:17 AM »
The program Easy uo and EN buff script have to be in the same folder.  It is preferable that Lame be in the same folder as well but not mandatory.   

The issue is not with EN Scan bar but within LAME.   Some adjustment need to be done to  LAME on the timing side.   Look at what we did in Valen build   http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=14238.0
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 05:54:45 PM by The Ghost »

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 30, 2017, 06:45:12 AM »
Valen Build ??   Can you post the link again that one didnt goto a particular script thread.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 31, 2017, 05:57:16 PM »
Look like I miss copy the link, my bad   I update the link on top.  http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=14238.0

The build tstilll in the submit your script

Offline pixijayne

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • pixijayne has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 29, 2017, 06:46:52 PM »
At the risk of sounding simple ....

I also have the buff bar and icons spinning crazy ...

I have all 3 items/files in the same dir - euo.exe - scanbuffbar.txt -  ScanBuffBar-Subs.txt

I have read most this 18page thread ... and now I give up and ask for help, cause Im truly stuck.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 09, 2017, 05:31:05 AM »
At the risk of sounding simple ....

I also have the buff bar and icons spinning crazy ...

I have all 3 items/files in the same dir - euo.exe - scanbuffbar.txt -  ScanBuffBar-Subs.txt

I have read most this 18page thread ... and now I give up and ask for help, cause Im truly stuck.

Can you describe the problem you are having... I am unsure of what you mean by  icons spinning crazy.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #269 on: October 09, 2017, 05:39:17 AM »

Can you describe the problem you are having... I am unsure of what you mean by  icons spinning crazy.

I know you hate to be spammed, but I couldn't resist.  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: