Author Topic: Sampire  (Read 8655 times)

Offline Outlaw Josey WalesTopic starter

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Sampire
« on: April 13, 2011, 01:15:30 PM »
Well I guess its finaly time for me to try build a Sampire.  Does anyone have sugestions on whats the best template out there to use?  What gear should i be looking for?  What Scrolls should i focus on getting?  Im curentley playing on Great Lakes Im looking for any tips and ideas.  Ive read over other posting for sampire I see alot of variations so thats why I started this thread.

Curent build i was considering:
120 Swords once i get scroll
120 Parry curentley scrolled to 110
120 bushido curentley scrolled to 110
100 Tatics
100 Anatomy
99 necro
61 spirit speak or 61 chiv not sure here

Gear I curentley have rune beatle carpace

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Sampire
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 01:53:23 PM »
If you go the path of factions you should be able to get some pretty good faction gear for your sampire.

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 02:33:45 PM »
If you go the path of factions you should be able to get some pretty good faction gear for your sampire.
problem would be getting the faction points

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 02:49:03 PM »
Ditch anat for resist.  IMO resist will make a much better overall experience for any spell casting MoB you happen to fight.  Spawning without it can make for a very bitter champ and the extra damage is quickly negated by having to leave to find a healer after a poor timed mana vamp connects.

Chiv will be a much better skill over SS as the SS is only used for curse weapon.  Do you have a imbuer on that shard?
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 02:54:22 PM »
Ditch anat for resist.  IMO resist will make a much better overall experience for any spell casting MoB you happen to fight.  Spawning without it can make for a very bitter champ and the extra damage is quickly negated by having to leave to find a healer after a poor timed mana vamp connects.

Chiv will be a much better skill over SS as the SS is only used for curse weapon.  Do you have a imbuer on that shard?
yes have imbuer

Offline Sulter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sulter has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 03:56:27 AM »
Once in factions make woodland suit, use a double axe with mana,stamia,life leach,swing speed,with damage increase with what is over. Then use a bladed stafe to kill champ or boss. Once you make your suit enchance it with bloodwood. your suit should have the faction totem and the morping earrings, you will want to be female human, for doing demon spawns, with this combo you should be able to make weapons for all spawns. good luck with your player

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 07:10:36 PM »
Ya, do the woodland suit with faction earrings.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline Sulter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sulter has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 04:09:16 AM »
I forgot to add you should be on a swampy with armour, You can imbue you ring and braclet with DI,HC,DC,FCR, if you can make a turquoise ring you can have 5 SSI, and you want to swing fast and do the most damage you can . I you are ever on Lake Auston I would be honered to help you

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2011, 08:30:57 AM »
I apreciate the offer but alas im on pack and greatlakes

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2011, 10:18:47 AM »
I wouldn't bother adding FCR to your jewelery but I would advise you to make sure you have nightsight somewhere as it is very easy to over look. 

My current set up is and my stats are HP 141, Stam 180, mana 44.
Defense Chance Increase: 35% 
Damage Increase: 69% 
Swing Speed Increase: 15% 
Hit Chance Increase: 40% 
Hit Lower Defense: 30% 
Mage Armor: 1 
Lower Reagent Cost: 18% 
Lower Mana Cost: 1% 
Spell Damage Increase: 3% 
Physical Resist: 98% 
Fire Resist: 95% 
Cold Resist: 72% 
Poison Resist: 84% 
Energy Resist: 73% 
Dexterity Bonus: 22 
Strength Bonus: 13 
Intelligence Bonus: 2 
Hit Point Regeneration: 4 
Stamina Regeneration: 2 
Hit Point Increase: 25 
Stamina Increase: 33 
Mana Increase: 32

Offline ilikefire

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ilikefire has no influence.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2011, 04:16:55 PM »
Once in factions make woodland suit, use a double axe with mana,stamia,life leach,swing speed,with damage increase with what is over. Then use a bladed stafe to kill champ or boss. Once you make your suit enchance it with bloodwood. your suit should have the faction totem and the morping earrings, you will want to be female human, for doing demon spawns, with this combo you should be able to make weapons for all spawns. good luck with your player

I was told to be an Elf for my Sampire, can you explain why Human Vs. other Races?

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2011, 05:01:19 PM »
I don't know about the human vs elf anymore(I think the elf's look a little lame so none of my chars are elf) but a female does not take the extra damage from the demon champ(seminar) so it is best to make a champing sampire a female.

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 07:40:06 PM »
Quick question whats the deal with the woodland armor?  I here alot of people braging on it but u can do almost the samething with leather. I also made the chacter male human had it made all ready so unless i fork out the mula for race change he will stay male human

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2011, 09:02:27 PM »
Heartwood Properties

The Heartwood random property is different for each type of equipment.
Armor - Luck 40, Durability 50%, Lower Requirements 20%, Damage Increase 10%, Lower Weight 50%, Hit Chance Increase 5%, Mage Armor
Shield - Dexterity Bonus 2, Strength Bonus 2, Physical Resist 5%, Reflect Physical Damage 5%, Self Repair 2, Cold Resist 3%, Spell Channeling
Weapon - Luck 40, Durability 50%, Lower Requirements 20%, Swing Speed Increase 10%, Lower Weight 75%, Hit Chance Increase 5%, Hit Life Leech (variable), Luck 10

So the idea is to make woodland armor with normal stat increase and resists then enhance it with heartwood looking for those bold mods.  Success is around 10-20%, though closer to 10%, that the enhance takes but the results make for some insane armor for a sampire or other similar chars.  I've used this method to also make armor for a mystic dexxer and a dexxer with a 85 reflect physical + 12 Hit regen suit(this used bloodwood).

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2011, 07:07:36 AM »
JW, just my 2 cents here.

Male is going to be a very big problem. No smacking Semi for you ever. Since she drops the sash, spend the money and go female or remake the character.

I went mace instead of swords. Use black staff and war axe. 6 to one, half a dozen to the other really.

Don't do elf. Do human. You don't need the extra mana and just put night sight on an armor piece.

I didn't bother with woodland armor. Do just fine with leather and some faction gear.

Absolutely do gm resist, no matter what. When I get home, I will throw my template and such at ya.

Tags: