« on: April 20, 2011, 08:49:58 PM »
Well here it is for all to see Busted For Script Minning

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Busted
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 09:29:25 PM »
I've been there a lot - but never got to hear that song!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 11:29:36 PM »
That's my Home away from Home! I have my named carved in the wall "Ultima was here...again!" right next to TM's.

Who was the other player that had a had 3-4 accounts jailed for Mining a couple week ago?

There aren't GM scouring Britannia looking for scripters. I'm willing to bet that 99.9% of the time when you find yourself in Jail it's because another player paged on you.

You guys get back to work in the mines after you sleep it off. I'm in need of ingots!

Might be in your interest to set up operation elsewhere in case the player paging on you is one of those nutjobs that take in upon themselves to police themselves. Chances are they'll be watching your recall spots either at home, bank or at a mining spot that may be near someones house.

Gotta mix it up!  8)

Offline Outlaw Josey WalesTopic starter

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 11:59:05 PM »
yea reason i got caught i think was cause guy killed me twice i counted him and just restarted script and started looking for the rune he killed me at to pull out of book i should of just stoped for the night buy i didn t oh well

Offline Petkiller

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Petkiller has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 02:25:02 AM »
Yea I rotate my rune spots every 1-2 weeks and run 4+ books with no spot less than 2 screens from a diff spot.  I also don't run at peak times and alternate between my mining and lumberjacking.

Offline KuhlKy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • KuhlKy has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 12:21:37 AM »
lol, I've been there a couple of times but only when I was mining. Almost got busted one day but happened to be sitting at the computer and some GM landed next to me and asked my name and I was so tempted to ask him if he could read but didnt. Then he asked me really off the wall questions I am guessing to see if it was me or memorex. He went away and that was the last of that.

I have been back less than a week and someone named surveyor showed up at my house while I was training myst and just stood there by the sign, never said a word. I logged onto another char and went down and asked if he was lost. Not sure if it was a GM or another player but was really odd because he stood there for about a 1/2 hr then left. Tucky even came and stood next to him to see if he would go away but he didnt he just hung out. Was weird.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2011, 06:26:03 PM »
There a few people that have nothing better in game to do than to patrol the lands and try to wreak havoc in the game play of others.  They like to be know as DO-Gooders or Care bears or also A-Holes,  but best know as the Stratics whiners :)

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 07:55:00 AM »
There a few people that have nothing better in game to do than to patrol the lands and try to wreak havoc in the game play of others.  They like to be know as DO-Gooders or Care bears or also A-Holes,  but best know as the Stratics whiners :)
I macro/script because I have better things to do with my life. People who spend all day busting people like me don't

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2011, 10:16:21 AM »
Exactly. Point made they are policing UO because they dont have a real life :( Maybe we should invite one of them over for a Bar-B-Que lunch one day and then they might realize there still is a REAL WORLD out there. :)

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 11:08:23 AM »
I'd have responded earlier but I was on Vacation with the Wife & kid.  I just couldn't justify even 2 minutes of less surf & sand.....   *LoL*   Couldn't resist heh......      I totally agree with ya though, there's this person on PAC , Slave something.   Really Really needs to go to a BBQ I tell ya.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2011, 11:26:56 AM »
We need to stop this conversation immediately and discuss Masscre's avatar picture. 

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2011, 11:31:04 AM »
We need to stop this conversation immediately and discuss Masscre's avatar picture. 

My wife doesn't like it when i disscuss her but i do not mine it at all :)

Offline Outlaw Josey WalesTopic starter

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2011, 11:41:53 AM »

My wife doesn't like it when i disscuss her but i do not mine it at all :)

Maybe I should change the song to big busted lol

Freddy

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2011, 01:52:45 PM »
so is that song a track about snitching? i don't want to be around them girls

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2011, 03:38:40 AM »
I have my UO Mail forwarded to that room.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: