Author Topic: Cowboy Boots !!  (Read 3644 times)

Offline MasscreTopic starter

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Cowboy Boots !!
« on: April 07, 2011, 04:28:20 PM »
(Anyone  whoever dressed a small child will love  this!)

A   Texas teacher was helping one of her kindergarten students put on his cowboy boots. 

He asked for help and she could see why. 

Even with her pulling and him pushing, the little boots still didn't want to go on. By the time they got the second boot on, she had  worked up a glow.

She almost cried  when the little boy said, "Teacher, they're on  the wrong feet." Sure enough, they were. It  wasn't any easier pulling the boots off than it  was putting them on. She managed to keep her cool as together they worked to get the boots  back on, this time on the correct feet. 

He then announced, These aren't my  boots.

She bit her tongue rather than  get right in his face and scream, Why didn't  you say so, like she wanted to. Once again, she  struggled to help him pull the ill-fitting boots  off his little feet. No sooner had they gotten  the boots off when he said, They're my  brother's boots. My Mom made me wear 'em. 

Now she didn't know if she should laugh or cry. But, she mustered up what grace and courage she had left to wrestle the boots onto  his feet again.

Helping  him with his coat, she asked, Now, where are your mittens?

He said, I stuffed 'em in the toes of my boots so's I wouldnt lose em.

She will be eligible for parole in three years.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Cowboy Boots !!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 06:02:48 PM »
hehehehehehe

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 06:05:47 AM »
that sounds about right...   
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 09:12:21 AM »
now.. I've never lived in texas, but why do you need mittens in Texas?

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 11:06:41 AM »
now.. I've never lived in texas, but why do you need mittens in Texas?

Panhandle!

Tags: