Author Topic: HOT! You MUST go to test center, then send feedback to this website!  (Read 16243 times)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: HOT! You MUST go to test center, then send feedback to this website!
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2013, 11:30:56 AM »
All I have to say is if they where going to make such a large and incompassing publish they should have put alot more thought into it or even put out a poll. Do you want plate armor to have new value ingame? if so please explain how. They could have done a poll and gotten aton of ideas. Good and Bad. Select the top 5 and put them up to vote from the actual current player base and let us choose what we want by voting. I mean look they let us vote or not for our president and it seems to work for some of us. They put no thought into this and then actually worked on a publish and then throw it on TC and I mean it is worthless to me. It reminds me of making mud pies when I was a kid. You get a little dirt mix it with some water and you kind of keep adding one or the other to you get a mud pie shape and texture you like, but I was 7 then. These "monkeys with typewriters" are grown adults (supposedly) that are making money to do this and have no planning before hand just like me and my mud pies !! Off the soap box. I love the place (SUO). I Love UO even. Just make it a little easier on us. Do not screw up our second home and then expect us to clean it up for you. We might feel it is easier to just move into a differnt home rather than clean EA's up. Smile we made it another day and the good lord blesses us with that.  ;D

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2013, 03:21:53 PM »
  Ok, i read through the threads of hate on stratics and Bleak-Mythic posted today they're doing away with the stam changes to leather armor so that much will stay the same.

I'm not sure what wood armor does with the stam changes and i assume plate will still make pvp opponents lose swing speed.

Might not be such a bad publish after all.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2013, 03:53:19 PM »
  Ok, i read through the threads of hate on stratics and Bleak-Mythic posted today they're doing away with the stam changes to leather armor so that much will stay the same.

I'm not sure what wood armor does with the stam changes and i assume plate will still make pvp opponents lose swing speed.

Might not be such a bad publish after all.

Nice,  this pub is going to go through a ton of adjustments before we even have any idea of what it will look like in its entirety.  the only safe bet is that it will be interesting for sure.  Glad they plan on addressing those nasty stam changes.  sheesh, they were drastic.

Offline Alpha

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Alpha barely matters.Alpha barely matters.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2013, 02:09:32 PM »

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2013, 02:33:57 PM »
Well, this is something at least.  Who wants to volunteer to test this?

I like the Armor Refinement concept.  Anything that puts more value in T-maps is good for me!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2013, 11:41:30 AM »
Now this is a set of changes I think I can get behind.

LOVE the fact that they are leaving my leafblade the way it was. 

The built in lmc idea on armor is pretty nice, just hope they let it overcap in some way.

Refining......need more info, but sounds like it could be quite interesting.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2013, 03:33:19 PM »
Well they were essentially driving the game off the cliff in terms of both PvP and PvM. No one asked for drastic changes like they were considering implementing. My thrower got nerfed which I'm not happy about but I can live with it.

The Devs really shouldn't tinker with systems that have been in place for such a long time. There is a reason people continue to subscribe and that's because they enjoy the game the way it is. I think it's better the Devs focus on adding new content rather than changing existing content.

We can move the threat level down to DefCon 4 for now.

Looks like total disaster has been avoided for the time being.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2013, 03:57:12 PM »

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2013, 04:04:09 PM »
I hate reading threads like this when I'm slowly finding time to log in again. I really don't want to remake suits.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2013, 04:18:38 PM »

Heh...I was thinking in terms of the 80s classic War Games!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2013, 04:58:19 PM »

Heh...I was thinking in terms of the 80s classic War Games!

Thats exactly what I was thinking... The Wopr!

Tags: